• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

HAAHHAAHHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tie game!

PAPELBLOWN

Considering they were down 7-1 in the 6th and they lost on that from a slightly overworked Torres, I'm not going to sweat that game. Tomorrow Mets take the series with Matt Harvey pitching.

I love Patrick Corbin. For the love of god, Bell, hold this.

Fuck you Bell

LINK_STOP_LAUGHING_MAH_BOI_by_Aethios.png

rekameohs

Banned
Gotta love that stupid "closer" role that managers seem to love for some absurd reason, leading to the team's worst relief pitcher facing the hottest players in a one run game. I mean, does Gibson not know that there were a perfectly good Ziegler or Hernandez in the pen? Nah, have to use that "closer"!

cashman

Banned
This is the best I've seen Martin look.

Also, I added the user script for the live updater thing, but I it doesn't seem to be working.

What can I say?

Bullpen blows fucking dick. It's comical. I wonder how many 7th inning plus leads that the bullpen has blown this year? Gotta be tops in the majors by a fair amount.

When I think about 'trading for bullpen help' I realize that this is one of those 'step backwards' type of seasons, where you don't make the playoffs. *shrugs*

jakncoke

Banned
According to Buster Olney last night Gerrit Cole hit 100 8 times, for the rest of the mlb starters only Matt Harvey has hit 100 and that was once. Unsure the accuracy of this claim, but if true wow

Top Bottom