• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

calder

Winning 10 in a row is great, but seeing the Jays play such a good, solid game top to bottom against a division rival is better

rando14

"V Wells hit a ground rule double to deep right, L Overbay, Z Almonte and D Adams scored."

How do you score 3 runs on a GRD

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Joe Simpson just referenced fangraphs and DRS on the braves broadcast. has hell frozen over?

Talon

Joe Simpson just referenced fangraphs and DRS on the braves broadcast. has hell frozen over?
Oh shit. I'm guessing this was in a negative light because Joe is now incapable of making positive comments.

Poor Joe. His soul is dead. :(

Malo

Banned
Yankees win! Mo throwing mid 90's at age 43.
P3Alf5l.jpg

I don't know what we are going to do with a mortal, human closer after he returns to the dimension from which he came.

We're going to have to have...regular baseball team problems at the end of games. :(

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
crisis averted. Joe Simpson is now saying chipper should have won a gold glove and referenced errors.. That DRS talk was just an anomaly.

also brewers organist just played the super mario theme.

Mets trying to make some noise, 1st and 3rd 0 out, 1 run in with Satin up. 3-2 count. 7-2 game a basehit here and things get interesting.

EDIT: Satin walks. Bases loaded for Young Jr.

Holy fuck there's no way that 1-0 pitch was a strike. Really ump? That shit just changed the whole AB, should be 2-0.

EDIT: Of course a called strike 3. Murphy is pissed and the ump is chasing him? lol get the fuck out of here, I wish Backman was with the team so he could beat the shit outta this ump.

Top Bottom