• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

and yet Reed Johnson is still on the roster. Move makes no sense.

th_colbert_called.gif

McNei1y

The Natinals offense is terrible. What in the hell. I mean, no Harper and Werth sucks but Espinosa and the backups are just batting like shit right now. Having two guys below .160 in the lineup is NOT good.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Have to say I feel great shame.

It's obvious the carriage has turned back into a pumpkin with our trash heap picks :(

SWING AND A MISS HE STRUCK HIM OUT! AND THE BALLGAME IS OVER!

Parnell Ks Hafner for the save, and the Mets beat the Yankees 3-1! They win their 5th in a row, they sweep the 2 game series in the Bronx, and they sweep the Yankees in the Subway Series! Gee with a masterful performance against the "varsity" Yankees lineup, Byrd hits another HR to pace the Mets.

sweep.gif

SWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP

Enron

Banned
The Natinals offense is terrible. What in the hell. I mean, no Harper and Werth sucks but Espinosa and the backups are just batting like shit right now. Having two guys below .160 in the lineup is NOT good.

Atlanta has like 3 guys in the lineup most nights that are hitting around there and the Braves are in first place~

SWING AND A MISS HE STRUCK HIM OUT! AND THE BALLGAME IS OVER!

Parnell Ks Hafner for the save, and the Mets beat the Yankees 3-1! They win their 5th in a row, they sweep the 2 game series in the Bronx, and they sweep the Yankees in the Subway Series! Gee with a masterful performance against the "varsity" Yankees lineup, Byrd hits another HR to pace the Mets.

SWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP

Mets win the world series.

aFIGurANT

The scary part is that Michael Wacha is pitching with a lot of patience and restraint. Pretty sure the pitching staff is telling him to keep taking his time between pitches and whatnot since he is visibly ready to throw two seconds after getting the ball back.

The scary part is that Michael Wacha is pitching with a lot of patience and restraint. Pretty sure the pitching staff is telling him to keep taking his time between pitches and whatnot since he is visibly ready to throw two seconds after getting the ball back.
He probably wants to get through 5 before the rain hits.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
yankees suck
Atlanta has like 3 guys in the lineup most nights that are hitting around there and the Braves are in first place~
well atlanta's .140 or whatever players hit for power...except for BJ.

Syrinx

Now the Mets play the Marlins, who always give them trouble no matter how bad they are.

I meant in terms of winning.
I'd feel better about it if Niese was pitching, but he's scratched, and McHugh is taking his place, which I'm not that confident in.

harSon

Banned
Ugh, it's only a matter of time before our bullpen hits a MAJOR slump. To suggest that they're being overworked is an understatement.

Top Bottom