• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

rando14

lKluMxS.gif

You're welcome yankees

RBH

Alex Rodriguez believes the New York Yankees do not want him to return this season, and perhaps ever again, a source told ESPNNewYork.com.

According to the source, Rodriguez thinks the Yankees are deliberately slowing his return to their active roster in the hope they can have him declared medically unfit to play this season, enabling them to recoup 80 percent of his $28 million salary through insurance.

"Alex thinks there's something really off about this situation," the source said. "Here we have a doctor declaring him fit to play. You think they would be happy about that."
http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/sto...ankees-slowing-return-injury-according-source

bozeman

Taken down by one incredibly shitty inning from Lynn. Congrats, Pirates.

Cards are swinging and missing at too many pitches just there to be smashed.

harSon

Banned
no no...now you get the excitement of being BUYERS at the trade deadline! Imagine your joy and your hopes rising when you see your team add a big bat or major pitcher.

We've been buyers for the last two seasons.

And I don't want us to be buyers. For the first time in a long time, our prospects are actually panning out, and we have a bunch of good ones making their way up over the next season or two. I don't mind us spending money in the off-season, but I'd hate to bust our farm system up at the moment.

Top Bottom