• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

What the hell Puig. Stop doing that shit.

image.php

Taken down by one incredibly shitty inning from Lynn. Congrats, Pirates.

Cards are swinging and missing at too many pitches just there to be smashed.
If it weren't for that one game against the Cubs in-between, I'd be especially concerned about Lynn. Getting lit up by two of the worst lineups in baseball. Team has been playing horribly since we started our trek against bad teams (and TEX/OAK).

RGVNOE

Don't understand Matheny, against Texas the ace gives up 1 run and he pulls him without giving him an opportunity to get out of the inning only allowing that 1 run an then Waino winds up with a L. Yet Lynn got lit up by the Marlins and he sticks with him and tonight he was gettin hit hard from the beginning even the outs were hard hit balls then he gets lit up in the 4th and givesup the lead and Matheny sticks with him wtf Matheny.

Don't understand Matheny, against Texas the ace gives up 1 run and he pulls him without giving him an opportunity to get out of the inning only allowing that 1 run an then Waino winds up with a L. Yet Lynn got lit up by the Marlins and he sticks with him and tonight he was gettin hit hard from the beginning even the outs were hard hit balls then he gets lit up in the 4th and givesup the lead and Matheny sticks with him wtf Matheny.
I think your theory about getting 5 innings to qualify for the win has some merit. It was especially evident in the Marlins game since he allowed Lynn to bat with the bases loaded in the 4th or 5th inning in that game even though he was pitching horribly.

RGVNOE

I think your theory about getting 5 innings to qualify for the win has some merit. It was especially evident in the Marlins game since he allowed Lynn to bat with the bases loaded in the 4th or 5th inning in that game even though he was pitching horribly.

Looks like he's more worried about showing the guy confidence than the teams record. Like earlier in season with Boggs.

And the Giants collapse. Yay.

We're done this year. With all the injuries, starters and the bullpen pitching like shit.

We're not playing like a championship team.

Like I said, we're done this year. >:|

Yes it's only June, yes there's plenty of time, but this team is not playing like contenders right now. We've lost almost 40 games and the All-Star game isn't even here yet. Last year we lost a total of 68 games, that's less than double of what we've lost so far.

And again, this team needs to get healthy and the starters/bullpen need to WAKE UP, or we won't make it to the playoffs. We're lucky the teams in our division are all scrubs.

MiKeD

Banned
Wasn't able to watch the Tribe game because of the rain de....HOLY SHIT KAZMIR.
Where did that come from.

Hopefully it wasn't a fluke.

RBH

Top Bottom