• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Indians win another series. They've pretty much erased that long losing streak they had.

Imagine if we just fucking split that huge ass losing streak. Still, gotta give it to Francona for keeping his guys spirits up, they could have still been down like that.

Love our Skipper.

IGotBillySoSpooked

Low moral character
As for bad news... we're probably going to have to make a trade for a starting pitcher now.

Wandy was shut down from throwing due to forearm soreness. McDonald is going to see a doctor. McPhereson experienced elbow/forearm pain during his last bullpen outing and has been shut down/will see a medical team. Irwin is experiencing Elbow pain and has been shutdown/will see a medical team. Jeff Karstens is still rehabilitating, if you can even call it that. He's probably never going to throw a pitch this season.

That leaves us with AJ, Liriano, Locke, Cole, Gomez and Morton. I honestly only trust AJ and Liriano. The rest are either inexperienced or overachieving and bound to regress, or a combination of the two.

Was hoping we'd be able to focus on a bat, or just ride the current team we had :( Hopefully we can get out of the trade season without touching Tailon, Polanco or Hanson. There's a couple other guys I'd prefer to keep, but any of these three would sting.

Interesting that you trust a guy that's had an ERA over 5 in three of his last four full seasons.

Liriano kind of scares me because he always seems right on the edge of having absolutely no idea where the ball is going to end up once it leaves his hand. That said, the fastball looks sharp and the slider is filthy. I hope he keeps it going this year.

Talon

Yeah we've pretty much used up all the options available and or seen them go do ineffectiveness/injury as humanly possible with our current group. I say fuck it packaged Tony Sanchez and some other middling prospects for a rental of whatever talent that can land. Its funny because Brandon Cumton should be in AA but been used in MLB and AAA because of whats occured. Also you must have missed the Karsten news but he down for till September after shoulder surgury
Good thing you have Jair Jurrjens waiting in the pen!

dmag1223

Honestly, I can't remember a game where we played so poorly and still won. I'll take it though. Good matchup tomorrow with Darvish v. Latos.

Oh hey Dominican, how are you enjoying Cueto's retur..........

EjYi6Pm.gif

cashman

Banned
If he lets Perez pitch more than 80 pitches he doesn't have to use McClellan in this game.

Or he could have used McClellan in the 4-run game instead of a tied extra-innings game.

Pretty dumb to look at hindsight. McClellan still should have been able to get through the bottom of the order tonight.

MiKeD

Banned
I see the Indians attendance is still 3rd lowest in the league and rock bottom percentage wise. Pathetic.
If these guy are still up there with the Tigers after the ASB, that shit better rise.

Top Bottom