• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

I see the Indians attendance is still 3rd lowest in the league and rock bottom percentage wise. Pathetic.
If these guy are still up there with the Tigers after the ASB, that shit better rise.
Indians have low numbers for the weekdays. I've seen a few 12000 attendance. But it seems like fans r slowly showing up.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

eznark

Banned
It's seriously depressing to watch. It's so rare that you have to watch someone be truly, truly awful at something. Like hopelessly awful. Just gross. He should be shot so I don't have to witness it anymore.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
BTDK7G4.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
I see the Indians attendance is still 3rd lowest in the league and rock bottom percentage wise. Pathetic.
If these guy are still up there with the Tigers after the ASB, that shit better rise.

Pretty sure you were at 12k in May and now you're at 18k thats like 50% increase!

Holy shit, Johnny Giavotella is having a great first game back! 3 for 3 at the plate so far, hustling for shocking extra bases three times now including home, AND a couple of highlight reel defensive plays. Btw, this is who Frenchy was dfa'd last night to make room for at 2nd.

Meanwhile, David Lough, now officially taking over RF for Frenchy, is also 3 for 3.

dmag1223

Reds are officially shutting down Cueto until the all star break. Probably not going to be back until late July/August at the earliest.

Boo, GRD cost the Indians a run there. Still, I'll take the extra run. 4-0 Tribe, Bottom of the 9th. Masterson back for the Complete Game attempt.

MiKeD

Banned
Aww shit, last time the Tribe swept a 4-game series at the White Sox we won the World Series. You know where I'm going with this....

Top Bottom