• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Didn't Stras have health issues the last time we faced him too? Forearm tightness was the diagnosis I believe.

Didn't Stras have health issues the last time we faced him too? Forearm tightness was the diagnosis I believe.

fb0.jpg

Link

The Autumn Wind
A very well-timed double play. I'd say I'm surprised Marcum got out of that, but it is the Marlins.

hemtae

oh god, I've been so busy I had no clue we were playing the Yankees. Now I wish I hadn't checked.

CC still sucks.

4-0, 1.80 ERA in the 2008 post-season.

And? Are you saying that 1 good postseason nullifies everything that comes after it?

And now it is 7-4. This is such a fucking joke. I cant believe he called out the offense and has now completely melted down.

JABEE

Hamels was great in the 2010 postseason too. Ask any Cincinatti Reds fan.

He only had one down year and it was in 2009. He's been ranging from good to great in every other season.

3N16MA

Banned
And? Are you saying that 1 good postseason nullifies everything that comes after it?

And now it is 7-4. This is such a fucking joke. I cant believe he called out the offense and has now completely melted down.

They were never going to beat the Yankees anyways.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
No, yankeehater is right for once. The Phillies should dump him while they can. The Braves could be persuaded to take him off your hands, as long as you eat a significant chunk of his remaining contract. It's only fair.

They were never going to beat the Yankees anyways.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They only need Cole to hold the fucking 3 run lead them gave him. The Yankees where so totally overmatched by Lee that game 7 wouldnt have been in doubt at all.

JABEE

Yanks scored first in 3 of the 6.
Game 2 and 3 were games the Phillies could have easily won. Game 2, the Phillies had a 2-0 lead through the 6th. Game 3, Hamels choked a 3-0 lead away. They at least should have forced a Game 7. The Phillies were very much in that series.

Top Bottom