• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

3N16MA

Banned
Game 2 and 3 were games the Phillies could have easily won. Game 2, the Phillies had a 2-0 lead through the 6th. Game 3, Hamels choked a 3-0 lead away. They at least should have forced a Game 7. The Phillies were very much in that series.

That's what happens when you play the best team in baseball that season with easily the best offense in the game. They were in the series but the Yanks scoring runs is not surprising.

jakncoke

Banned
Send this fat fuck back to the minors

Jesus Christ Brandon Phillips a whiny chocha, still bitching about getting hit

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
lol this is so ridiculous.

what a waste of a matt moore start. rotation was already in shambles before tonight because of the injuries :(

Malo

Banned
That's what happens when you play the best team in baseball that season with easily the best offense in the game. They were in the series but the Yanks scoring runs is not surprising.
Some people forget how great the '09 offense was.

Great start by CC.

Chris R

The bullpen acting like we won the west or something out there :lol

Nice hit though, maybe we can hold onto this lead.

http://www.ranyontheroyals.com/2013/05/how-hell-did-this-happen.html

I’m not going to spend too much time on the 2006 pick, both because no one wants to take credit/blame for it, and because the player that most deemed worthy of that #1 pick, Andrew Miller, is himself a failed starter trying to hold on as a lefty reliever. But in 2007, the Royals chose to go the long route, selecting a high school hitter over the best college player in the draft – and picked Moustakas over Matt Wieters. In 2008, the Royals chose to go the long route, selecting a high school hitter over the best available college player in the draft – and picked Hosmer over Buster Posey.

My GAAAAAD.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
can we get that hbp back? i wanted gattis to bat there. Now its up to Uggla...

Edit: oh wait, mccann, woot

rando14

http://www.ranyontheroyals.com/2013/05/how-hell-did-this-happen.html

I’m not going to spend too much time on the 2006 pick, both because no one wants to take credit/blame for it, and because the player that most deemed worthy of that #1 pick, Andrew Miller, is himself a failed starter trying to hold on as a lefty reliever. But in 2007, the Royals chose to go the long route, selecting a high school hitter over the best college player in the draft – and picked Moustakas over Matt Wieters. In 2008, the Royals chose to go the long route, selecting a high school hitter over the best available college player in the draft – and picked Hosmer over Buster Posey.

My GAAAAAD.

ouch

edit: so far I am very impressed with franklin's plate discipline

Top Bottom