• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Who willingly trades for Marmol?
jbUKMYF.jpg

Interesting stat from Braves' announcers.
Ike Davis vs. Braves: .315 (I think it was).
Ike Davis vs. Rest of league: .162.
lol

EDIT: Jesus Christ what kind of throw was that Upton? Doesn't he normally have a gun for an arm?

Sanjuro

I mean, Jesus, he was answering a question. What do you expect him to say, "Uh, no thanks, I refuse to answer this question."

Most players are well aware of the questions coming at them, Kemp especially. Bull Durham already explained how to answer to the media.

JABEE

Who wants Cliff Lee, Jon Papelbon, Rollins and Michael Young? Submit your bids. I don't want to lose Utley, but he may have value.

Who wants Cliff Lee, Jon Papelbon, Rollins and Michael Young? Submit your bids. I don't want to lose Utley, but he may have value.
Would love to have Cliff Lee but I don't know if it would be the best use of resources beyond this season and it'd cost way too much in prospects for the Phillies to pay off a chunk of that contract. Rollins also wouldn't be a bad upgrade over Kozma if the price is right.

Dodgers signed another cuban today? A shortstop? And are trying to sign a Cuban pitcher? LOL I was joking but they really have fallen in love with Cuba.

Can TC please try a hit-and-run with Young on 1st and Murphy batting? It seems like a perfect combination... speed on 1st and a guy who can swing.

EDIT: OH COME ON HE'S SAFE WTF UMP. YOTU.

jakncoke

Banned
Could have 60 wins before game 100. How many seasons in our losing streak where that took till late september to reach. Feels weird

Top Bottom