• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

lolerror.gif

lolerror.gif

lolerror.gif

lolerror.gif

lolerror.gif

Link

The Autumn Wind
Did anyone else think that Ethier was gonna knock the ball out of Crawford's glove when he went to celebrate?

Parch

Yeah, too much deadwood on the Jays. Keep the guys who are not grossly underperforming. Consider offers for everybody else. This year is done.

Lawrie gave it a shot.

Don't know what more to say about the Jays anymore. Trade what we have and go back into a rebuild?

And aim to contend in, what, 2017-2018, depending on how well the next few drafts go? I can't imagine AA would have that kind of leash.

In any case, I don't know how much return the Jays would get back. Bautista would probably command a good price, as would EE and maybe Rasmus. As for the rest...it's all players with significant injury questions (Reyes, Morrow), players who aren't that good (Lawrie, Bonifacio, JPA, Romero, etc., etc., etc.) and players who otherwise have some major issue (Lind was terrible for three years, Johnson is no longer effective, Dickey seems to have become thoroughly mediocre overnight). I have some faith in AA to hoodwink other teams here and there, but I can't imagine how he'd build the core of a better team with what they have now.

Braves lose, but Nats also lose and the Phillies about to lose again. Works for me. Also, the Mets are only two games back of the Nationals now. haha

Top Bottom