• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

iblzwFqtumuhiJ.gif

Groundball to Omar Q who throws to 1st and the ballgame is over!

Strong outing for Carlos Torres, he gets his first win as a Met and they even up the series at 1. Ike Davis (LOL) gets the big RBI double and the Mets win 4-1. Mets beat Medlen for the 1st time ever.

RGVNOE

Would love to have Cliff Lee but I don't know if it would be the best use of resources beyond this season and it'd cost way too much in prospects for the Phillies to pay off a chunk of that contract. Rollins also wouldn't be a bad upgrade over Kozma if the price is right.

I think we would lose big though i feel they would want someone like Adams, Taveras, or Martinez to start with then see what other players they could get. I actually like Asdrubal Cabrera I think he would be a good fit and the Indians probably wont ask as much for him

McNei1y

Even though this season is going from bad to worse in a hurry, I'm still glad I get to watch baseball. I love how long this sport is.

Even though this season is going from bad to worse in a hurry, I'm still glad I get to watch baseball. I love how long this sport is.

Normally I'd agree, but watching the Jays play the last few days has been so terrible it's almost enough to make me not want to watch baseball. At least with the Nats, you have hope for the future. All Jays fans have is a couple more years of a terrible core with little to no minor league help on the way.

Top Bottom