• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

knicks

If they want to set an example they have to ban A-Rod for good. Who gives a shit about a 50-65-100 game penalty. I mean honestly.

JABEE

Phillies middle infield defense doesn't look quite as sharp as they used to.
Rollins has lost some of his mobility. He's also made more errors this season than he has before. I could see the Phillies moving Rollins and slotting in Galvis. They also have Asche in the minors who could play third. I'm starting to wonder if this could be the year they start the retooling efforts. I think this last off season should have been about getting younger. Trade for young talent and give some of these guys a chance to play and develop. Howard and Utley's career with the Phillies have been shortened by our reluctance to move them up. Howard was promoted two years late because of Thome.

Sanjuro

Maybe Ryan Braun should've before he blatantly lied, defamed another person, and cried that he was a victim.

What does that have to do with Braun?

This is about Kemp acting like a little entitled cunt. He simply wasn't a better player and likely on similar treatments as Braun. Sounds like a real MVP to me!

Mike Greenwell was robbed too, Bud! Let's revise all history to satisfy the official MLB checkout line gossip queens.

Talon

This is about Kemp acting like a little entitled cunt. He simply wasn't a better player and likely on similar treatments as Braun. Sounds like a real MVP to me!

Mike Greenwell was robbed too, Bud! Let's revise all history to satisfy the official MLB checkout line gossip queens.
Kemp hasn't been healthy enough to be cheatin'.

have you actually read his comments?
Asked Tuesday whether the award should be taken away from Braun, Kemp responded: "I mean, yeah, I do," pausing and adding, "I feel like it should be, but that's not for me to decide, you know?"

Kemp said people feel "betrayed" by Braun.

"I'm disappointed," Kemp said. "I talked to Braun before any of this happened, we had conversations and I considered him a friend. I don't think anybody likes to be lied to and I feel like a lot of people have felt betrayed. That's not just me, that's the whole Brewers organization, a lot of his teammates. I think a lot of people feel that way."
that is being an entitled cunt? Really?

pleasedonothittheballonthegroundintheinfieldIke

Pretty much. Doesn't take much. It's 2013, battling for a division title, and he is talking about the individual award he expected to win a couple years ago.
Well he didn't say "I should've won it" and he talks more about how he talked to him and that alot of people believed him and he feels betrayed. Doesn't seem very salty compared to other stuff I've heard. I mean other people have brought up that Brauun should've had it stripped when he first tested positive, it's definitely a valid point.

Talon

Pretty much. Doesn't take much. It's 2013, battling for a division title, and he is talking about the individual award he expected to win a couple years ago.
I mean, Jesus, he was answering a question. What do you expect him to say, "Uh, no thanks, I refuse to answer this question."

knicks

How is that a troll? Kemp should keep his fucking mouth shut.

Matt Kemp has always shown himself to be a pretty immature kind of dude. I am confused why you are surprised that he said, and didn't even both to mention him smiling as well the whole interview.

Sanjuro

Well he didn't say "I should win it" and he talks more about how he talked to him and that alot of people believed him and he feels betrayed. Doesn't seem very salty compared to other stuff I've heard.

He doesn't have to sound salty to read between the lines. I also doubt that Braun and Kemp were thunder-buddies.

Top Bottom