• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Stanton's career numbers in Coors are fucking insane considering he's only been in the league since 2010 and he's never played in the same division as the Rockies.

The Rockies should do everything they can to try getting him when the Marlins no doubt put him up after this season when he becomes arbitration eligible.

I think we would lose big though i feel they would want someone like Adams, Taveras, or Martinez to start with then see what other players they could get. I actually like Asdrubal Cabrera I think he would be a good fit and the Indians probably wont ask as much for him
Cleveland is only 3 back in the division and 4 back in the WC though. Philly is 7 and 8 games back respectively.

Chris R

Well this is going badly.

edit: Nevermind

whL5Q.gif

Meier

Was 8-4 with the bases loaded when I had to stop following on my phone since I had a work dinner. Get out and see we won 10-9.

#destiny

Jimothy

Damn, I love this Mariner infield.

*Seattle fan since 2000, but just started watching them regularly for the first time since 2007-ish.

I really really wish I was a Mariners fan right now. That team is going to be solid in a couple of years. The enthusiasm in the broadcasters voice tonight got me jacked as a Brewer fan. Give us your farm system please

Macattk15

HAHAHAHA Just saw the Angels are losing now too.

I really really wish I was a Mariners fan right now. That team is going to be solid in a couple of years. The enthusiasm in the broadcasters voice tonight got me jacked as a Brewer fan. Give us your farm system please

You mean our MLB team? Cause most of them are up there now!

All the prized pitchers are still in the minors though!

Well we do say that literally all years and it's rarely true.

Fun to see them play so well, that was one of the worst baserunning plays I've seen in quite some time though lol.

Well we do say that literally all years and it's rarely true.

Fun to see them play so well, that was one of the worst baserunning plays I've seen in quite some time though lol.

If Ackley ever gets his head out of his ass at the plate & you trade some pitching for another OF bat you'll be set. Felix, Iwakuma, Eraser, Walker & Hultzen is deep...

Macattk15

If Ackley ever gets his head out of his ass at the plate & you trade some pitching for another OF bat you'll be set. Felix, Iwakuma, Eraser, Walker & Hultzen is deep...

It'd be nice if Ackley would do that ... though my faith is waning in him.

I sure hope Montero (who forgot about him!?) ends up panning out as a good DH ... he couldn't of gotten 80 power 80 hit tool from scouts for nothing!

Top Bottom