• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

I don't even care that we're not in the hunt. Just don't fuck this up, Pittsburgh. With any luck, you'll take the division and immediately get swept so my bitterness at being in the cellar can be vindicated.

Pedro Alverez is a good baseball person.

0-5 and 7.94 era at PNC before the game and so far not looking good. Should just not pitched in PNC lol
It's a five game series which means only one regular in the rotation wasn't going to pitch in this series. Normally I'd say you shouldn't juggle your rotation that much to avoid a matchup but the numbers speak for themselves, I guess.

Then again, it might not matter if our offense keeps slumping.

I think the only team that would do that is the Phillies so, you're safe.

Now, 2 top prospects and $20 million? That could very well happen.

Yeah because the Phillies are the only team to ever make a bad move. I honestly cant even think of any bad moves they have made outside of trading Cliff.

cashman

Banned
Rangers lose

Yeah because the Phillies are the only team to ever make a bad move. I honestly cant even think of any bad moves they have made outside of trading Cliff.

98707904.jpg.561_display_image.jpg

White Sox disinformation campaign is awesome. They now have their top pitching prospect lying on his official Twitter that he's not actually with the team.

jbug617

Banned
Here is what the Boston media has heard about the Peavy talks.

With the trading deadline 4 p.m. Wednesday, the Red Sox say the asking price from White Sox general manager Rick Hahn remains too high, believed to be a package of prospects that includes third baseman Will Middlebrooks but doesn’t stop there.

The source said that the White Sox are hoping to score the kind of package the Milwaukee Brewers got last year from the Angels for Zack Greinke: shortstop Jean Segura, a leading candidate to be the NL Rookie of the Year; top pitching prospect Johnny Hellweg; and a third prospect, pitcher Ariel Pena.
http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/red-sox/post/_/id/29518/sox-frustrated-on-peavy-front

Good luck trying to replicate that trade.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Liriano was such a great pickup
I'm so glad the Twins gave up on him and signed Kevin Correia. If you need me I'll be hanging by my neck in my closet.

In all seriousness I'm glad that Frank is having success for a team I don't loathe. I like him a lot. I'd like it to be a lesson for the Twins but I know it won't be. That makes it sting really fucking hard.

Top Bottom