• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Malvingt2

harperplunked.gif

bahahaha

kaUHimo.gif

lol hes such a clown

He needs a chill pill and I didn't see that last part

McNei1y

lol nationals' offense sucks

ftfy

He needs a chill pill and I didn't see that last part

I'd be livid in that situation too whether it was intentional or not. A man on second and your chance to tie the game up is taken away by being hit. The only two people in the lineup I've been confident in are Harper and Werth. Harper's opportunity was taken out of his hands and Werth got on with a walk. The rest of the team has been drowning. Our offense has been worse than the 2008-2010 teams.

Malvingt2

Kevin McAlpin ‏@KevinMcAlpin
Teheran (on Harper): "I was surprised. I just was trying to get in there. I dont want to make a mistake like I did with the homer" #Braves

Kevin McAlpin ‏@KevinMcAlpin
Teheran (on Harper's slow home run trot): "I didnt watch. I was getting concentrated on the next batter and I didn't watch it" #Braves

Amanda Comak ‏@acomak
Bryce Harper, asked if he was surprised Teheran hit him: "I hit that ball pretty far off him, so, no."

I like how Bryce backed down like a total bitch as soon as Uggla bolted towards him. Uggla was ready to beat the fuck out of him as soon as he made a move.

Riggs

Banned
I wish MLB The Show would start doing random PED suspensions. But the Union would never allow it.

Dude I was thinking the same thing. Have the option to juice, maybe you get caught or not depending on your charisma level with the doctor etc. Lol I have to much free time on my hands.

Currently leading the AL with 16 HR in may!!! Juice up bro's, we are going to the play offs.

Riggs

Banned
I dunno if you guys saw it but Uggla did hit Harper in the head when he was in second base. Like teasing him.. it was funny

Ooooo need gif immediately!

Harper is going to become the new Arod in terms of hate, just give it time. Sweet sweet time.

McNei1y

I like my chances with Arizona in this pool I'm in. I don't know what to call it since this is the first time I have ever heard of it but I joined some pool where you are assigned a team. That team needs to score a certain amount of runs a game. 0-13. So there's 14 games they need to match. For example:

If they lose 0-1, you mark off 0 on the 0-13 chart. If they lose 5-7, then you mark off 5 on the chart. If they score 13, then you mark off 13. And so on and so forth. So far they've hit 4 of the numbers in a week. I'm feeling lucky.

I like my chances with Arizona in this pool I'm in. I don't know what to call it since this is the first time I have ever heard of it but I joined some pool where you are assigned a team. That team needs to score a certain amount of runs a game. 0-13. So there's 14 games they need to match. For example:

If they lose 0-1, you mark off 0 on the 0-13 chart. If they lose 5-7, then you mark off 5 on the chart. If they score 13, then you mark off 13. And so on and so forth. So far they've hit 4 of the numbers in a week. I'm feeling lucky.

dude

let's play some dotes

yeah i'm doing the same thing at work too. I have San Francisco..... ugh.

carlos

I haven't chimed in much here since the braves are doing well and I can't complain, but I just wanted to let you PS3 users know that the mlb 13 home run derby game is free right now. (don't know if its a mistake or not).

Top Bottom