• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Im sure this been posted here before but someone just showed me and made me lol

p6F29Je.gif

lol this M's game is all sorts of weird pathetic.

Chris R

turn it off man, it's not worth it :(
I don't want to turn it off and then have them come back and win it. Granted its only happened the other way around this season so far with me turning it off too soon and the mariners blowing it in the 9th but it has to happen once right?

Meier

Of course it was League that let them blow it open. Fucking hideous season for him.

Our lack of offense lately finally caught up with us tonight.

calder

Nice to see a good number of Jays fans in safeco again.

But Seattle we're sorry about the large group in Oilers sweaters. No excuse for that. :(

Chris R

Three positives to take from this night.

A) The game is over
B) We didn't get shut out
C) Tommy W can't blow saves for us any more!

alstein

How is that shit even possible? I've never seen anyone do that besides Raul... TWICE.

Dude is like the outfield version of Mackey Sasser... can't even get the ball to the infield without psyching himself out.

You haven't seen Melky in the OF then. He's done worse- twice. Sometimes he doesn't even manage to throw it forward.

The Jays...won? I didn't even bother watching last night when I saw the match-up was Felix vs. Josh Johnson. I figured that was a foregone conclusion. Baseball can be so weird.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Chipper giving up on twitter
No more twitter for me. Said I'd do it for one year and the time is up. Too much hate and too many trolls. Much love to Braves country! Xo
kinda ironic that he doesn't like trolls, seemed like all he did on twitter. Tis a sad day.
harperhbp080713-2.jpg

You lost the game and are 14.5 back. But, uh, congratulations on the homer, I guess.
It barely cleared the CF wall.

Untitled_zps52e8f622.png

The Braves' Twitter dork wins easily with the ol' "Check the score who's got more?" taunt, while the Nats' PR guy thinks 20 years old is the new age of innocence.

P.S. Has anyone seen the Barves schedule this month? Aside from a series at the Cards on the 22nd, it looks pretty rosy.

Top Bottom