• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Aardsma got overworked. It makes no sense why TC would use him here when his pitch limit is 30 pitches an outing coming off TJ surgery. This would've been a good spot for Germen to pitch an inning or two, then rest him Sunday/Monday.

LOL Aardsma threw his pitch limit in one inning.

Syrinx

Added him to my fantasy team since he pitched so well against us. Is he out injured now? :

Bone spurs in his elbow that he's been dealing with for pretty much the whole year according to the SNY guys. Wouldn't be too surprised to see them shut him down for the year after tonight.

Goddamit Ike stop trying to make me like you again. I did this song and dance last year, not gonna get fooled again.
Bone spurs in his elbow that he's been dealing with for pretty much the whole year according to the SNY guys. Wouldn't be too surprised to see them shut him down for the year after tonight.
Definitely. You just hope a spur didn't scratch up and tear a tendon or something. My guess is Torres will go back to the rotation.

Dude, I knew you was being sarcastic. I just wanted to rile you up with my serious comment.
Riiigghhhttttt.
Mets WFAN @MetsWFAN
Mejia - discomfort in the right elbow.

Adam Rubin ✔ @AdamRubinESPN
Jenrry Mejia departed with elbow discomfort. #mets

Jorge Castillo @jorgeccastillo
Press box announcement: Jenrry Mejía left the game with discomfort in his right elbow.
Pretty good news. Might skip a start and still pitch again this year.

Branduil

The Coliseum was pretty much a dump, but it's not a bad place to watch a ballgame. The fans there are awesome.

Hope that wasn't your car.

ibohpBJsvuYdp5.jpg

Top Bottom