• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Paul Maholm being skipped in the rotation with an elbow injury. Yay.... MRI scheduled. David Hale is starting.

Scoreboard watching sucks. I'm not used to this.

Haha, agreed. Who are we rooting for in today's Yankees/O's game anyway? I guess it doesn't matter either way.

So wild to see such a tight race for the AL wildcard (and for us to be IN it, haha). Four teams with 77 wins and one more with 78.

We may see a crazy final day of the season like we had two years ago!

Askani

Haha, agreed. Who are we rooting for in today's Yankees/O's game anyway? I guess it doesn't matter either way.

So wild to see such a tight race for the AL wildcard (and for us to be IN it, haha). Four teams with 77 wins and one more with 78.

Well besides being fans tonight of Bosthppbhth...Bostommphh...the Red Sawnkssss...I can't even type it, I think we're wanting the hated Yankees to win since the O's have a game in hand, yes? I don't know how much it matters but I'd like to see Baltimore pull back a little and make the race as tight as possible for everyone above us.

EDIT :::::

And there's the Pirates coming through for us.

Paul Maholm being skipped in the rotation with an elbow injury. Yay.... MRI scheduled. David Hale is starting.

Not a big loss. Maholm is a free agent after this year and likely wasn't going to be brought back next year anyways.

And Alex Wood is being skipped tomorrow. Freddy Garcia is starting. Hooray September cruise control.

5 way tie!

King-sized out by Wheeler there. nice outing and even nicer of Warthen/Collins to leave him in. Season's over and innings limit is 12 innings away, let him get out of trouble.

Top Bottom