• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB World Series 2015 |OT| Disrupting the time continuum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Don-Draper.gif
Lmao

If that happens and I left I'd never forgive myself. But come on. It's going to be crowded as hell probably getting out of here plus traffic. I'll see the last out though, can't bring myself to leave.
If you were that concerned about traffic and staying late and needing to be up early in the morning, why would you even go to the game?

You know the sacrifices you're going to have to make, it's not a surprise.

zulux21

If that happens and I left I'd never forgive myself. But come on. It's going to be crowded as hell probably getting out of here plus traffic. I'll see the last out though, can't bring myself to leave.

it's gonna suck, no doubt, but it's still the right thing to do.

This is the one context where I'll buy the "real fan" thing.

Of course I'd say that since I'm a Cubs fan. Sticking with those bastards to the end is a way of life.

I don't have a lot of real fan rules, but seeing your team to the end in the world series, win or lose, is no doubt one of them.

the only other one I have is that you have to be able to name at least 2 players on your team at any given point in the season (not saying you have to be able to name previous teams, but the current season after opening day you should be able to name at least 2 players on your team)

jmaine_ph

Congrats to the Kansas City Royals! They made all the right plays when they needed to. No quit in them at all. Hell of a team!

Mifune

Mehmber
Congrats, Royals fans (yes, even Tragicomedy). You have an amazing team and deserved to win.

I'm very proud of my Mets this year.

I can see that fans of teams that weren't good enough to make it this far are now making fun of the Mets so I'll just bow out for the night.

Congrats again, though.

I'm sorry, Frankman.

Shout outs to Mets-GAF, at least those who were around all season and in seasons past.

Shout outs to you cats in NYC about to temporarily retire those freshly purchased Mets hats and put the proper interlocking NY back on.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
It would be more dangerous to stay in the stadium the whole way through due to the chance of lightning strikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom