• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB World Series 2015 |OT| Disrupting the time continuum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loco4Coco

Congratulations Kansas City, you guys truly outplayed the Mets this World Series!

Mets had and great and exciting season, just wasn't meant to be in the end. Hopefully with their young pitchers they can come back here again next season.

Yeah, congrats Royals...

I totally forgot about him, lol. This postseason made me bitter. What's good in hockey?

The flyers are disappointing yet again. Not a surprise. We beat the Rags last saturday and then we go to 1 point from 3 games 2 game against the Sabres and one against the Devils... Fucking pathetic. And it isn't even that we lost we just looked fucking bad...

Congrats Royals

Lol, get outta here with your West Coast shiet.

d19a5c07-1753-403f-89fc-7987eb5f9e9c.gif

Askani

I was too nervous every game this weekend to post.

Legit man tears right now. Not even close to ashamed.

We did it. Son of a bitch we did it.

Doogdogg

Congrats Royals.

Mets fans, the NL East is yours for the next half decade. Come back next year and see what the playoff brings, but please get some smarter players. lol

J2 Cool

Fuck off Mest. Never try again.

This shits unecessary. congrats Royals gaf, and Mets played a much more competitive series than 4-1 depicts. It was a lot of fun. congrats to Mets gaf as well, most dangerous rotation and good team. Need a better offense

Prodigal

Banned
Well I guess after this they need to dissolve the Mets organization. How can they play next year after this? Should probably just get rid of the team and start a new one.

Kuroyume

Banned
Congrats Royals fan

Even though this team made it to the World Series there are faces on this team I never want to see again. Love our pitching staff but the defense out there was inexcusable. And I'm not sure about Cespedes either. Have to wonder if the cold was affecting him too. It's not really a fair argument when the rest of the bats went cold, but you expect those bats to go cold not his.

Congrats Royals-GAF. Condolences to Mets-GAF, your team played their asses off the previous two series. That pitching staff is geared up for a long stretch of success until Harvey bolts for the Dodgers three seasons from now.

Well, the Mets should be thoroughly embarassed all the way around. They should have won this WS but beat themselves on the field and in the dugout. Piss poor all around. Terry Collins should be fired for his horse shit decisions in the entire WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom