• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB World Series 2015 |OT| Disrupting the time continuum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raziel

hyPKlLb.png

Prodigal

Banned
yes, to a degree.
when you have to get rid of the ball quickly or otherwise not get the out you tend to make a crap ton more errors than if the guy is slow and you can take your time.

beyond that with all the balls in play you keep giving the infield more chances to make errors. No one is perfect, given enough chances you will eventually mess up, and when you do this KC team pounces.

The KC team is how I wanted my team to be built for a while since speed/contact rarely goes in a slump.

Yeah sure but I'm not necessarily talking about bad throws. As someone that's played up to college ball, missing a ground ball has very little to do with how fast the runner is. Everyone makes mistakes, but it's been a while since I've seen such a sloppy defensive team in the world series.

zulux21

Why the fuck should they stay?

even though there is a 99.6% chance KC has won, there is still a chance for the mets.
you don't leave early during the world series unless you are a bandwagon fan.
you see it to the end, even if it seems like all hope is lost. It's what it means to be a real fan.

jman2050

I'm now reminded that the Royals were losing 6-2 in the 8th inning in an elimination game against the Astros and all I can do is laugh.

Choomp

Banned
even though there is a 99.6% chance KC has won, there is still a chance for the mets.

I don't get this. People have lives. I need to to get up early tomorrow. You know how long it's gonna take me to get home? (Not leaving btw, staying against my better judgement)

The Mets had an amazing, enjoyable season. Ending like this sucks but it was awesome overall

as I said itt previously, the mets would be lucky to win one game.

I was spot on.

and i also claimed that KC had the superior offense, which i was right on as well.

feels good to be correct

Josh5890

you see it to the end, even if it seems like all hope is lost. It's what it means to be a real fan.

We are talking about baseball here, not college football.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
KC earned the ring. They flat out outplayed the Mets in every regard. Took advantage of mistakes.

The Mets, it had been a great ride this season.

I have nothing against the KC fans. Expect Tragic, fuck that dude.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
I imagine your team hasn't made the playoffs in quite awhile. Losing sucks

zulux21

I don't get this. People have lives. I need to to get up early tomorrow. You know how long it's gonna take me to get home?

The Mets had an amazing, enjoyable season. Ending like this sucks but it was awesome overall

doesn't matter, it's 10 more minutes to see the end most likely.
plus if the mets some how come back and you leave early how will you ever forgive yourself.
I imagine your team hasn't made the playoffs in quite awhile. Losing sucks

last time was 2008 and I watched every single moment of their pathetic post season first round loss.

Line_HTX

Absolutely the worst postseason with all the singles.

I hope they get revenge shutout sweep in the opener in April.

I'm now reminded that the Royals were losing 6-2 in the 8th inning in an elimination game against the Astros and all I can do is laugh.

I hate you. >:O

Choomp

Banned
doesn't matter, it's 10 more minutes to see the end most likely.
plus if the mets some how come back and you leave early how will you ever forgive yourself.

If that happens and I left I'd never forgive myself. But come on. It's going to be crowded as hell probably getting out of here plus traffic. I'll see the last out though, can't bring myself to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom