• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB World Series 2015 |OT| Disrupting the time continuum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marlins' manager history since the team's debut in 1993:

1. Rene Lachemann, 1993-1996
2. Cookie Rojas, 1996
3. John Boles, 1996, 1999-2001
4. Jim Leyland, 1997-1998
5. Tony Perez, 2001
6. Jeff Torborg, 2002-2003
7. Jack McKeon, 2003-2005, 2011
8. Joe Girardi, 2006
9. Fredi Gonzalez, 2007-2010
10. Edwin Rodriguez, 2010-2011
11. Brandon Hyde, 2011
12. Ozzie Guillen, 2012
13. Mike Redmond, 2013-2015
14. Dan Jennings, 2015
15. Don Mattingly, 2016-??

because the losers need to start talking about their next season.

Yeah!

lfQDsre.jpg

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
The 10 teams to climb out of a 0-2 hole:

'96 Yankees, '86 Mets, '85 Royals, '81 Dodgers, '78 Yankees, '71 Pirates, '65 Dodgers, '58 Yankees, '56 Yankees, '55 Dodgers, and '21 Giants.

Lots of NY teams.

prag16

Banned
Don't worry the Mets will beat the ever living piss out of the goat fuckers 4 straight games.

Ah come on, why did he get banned? He wasn't doing any mean spirited trolling; obviously comical parody type account. No fun allowed? :(

(Unless he was doing something in other topics that I did not see which caused the ban.)

Morning Mets fans!

Let's go Royals.

Tho I am secretly hoping there is a game 6... so I can go to a game here in KC.

Can't wait. Your shtick isn't getting even remotely old.

Lol dude is banned now.

Ah come on, why did he get banned? He wasn't doing any mean spirited trolling; obviously comical parody type account. No fun allowed? :(

(Unless he was doing something in other topics that I did not see which caused the ban.)

There's a difference between yelling that KC is goat fuckers and a parody account that hates the Royals. If it was parody he was doing it poorly. There was no subtlety or finesse in it. There was no great puns about how KC sucks. Totally deserves it IMO.

Sigma722

I was wondering if he'd get banned. Funny or not, neogaf doesn't seem to put up with constant hate like that.

Here's to 3-0 tonight!

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
CSgEUu0WoAAoQDj.jpg

Temporary VIP seating behind home plate at Citi Field.
They did the same thing during the 2013 All Star Game.

Askani

I mean... not even for sale. If you were trying to make about 50 seats for like 10,000 maybe I could see the reasoning. This is just so MLB bigwigs can sit closer and block the people behind them who paid a ton for "front row". I'd be pissed.

lets gooooo!!! my coworker got tix with the 7th line so shes going to the game tonight. Im gonna def. hit up a bar and watch it with a crowd. maybe take my gf and teach her the greatest sport this universe has.

Choomp

Banned
Ventura needs to get rattled tonight. If the at-bats are tough enough and the crowd is rowdy enough, he's bound the get pissed off, guy has a history of getting mad at like nothing

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I can start posting qwerty like rants about the Cardinals. Would that help?

Nah, don't want to get banned. And that poster was nowhere near entertaining or funny.

Cormano

Royals fucking suck ass there going to get their asses reamed at citi field. Bunch of fucking bums they look like a bunch of fucking goats.

Royals aka The bitches are the laughing stock of baseball the supriour team the Mets are going to fuck shit up tomorrow you'll see.

Don't worry the Mets will beat the ever living piss out of the goat fuckers 4 straight games.

WTF?. The Mets pitchers didnt do much in Game 1 and 2, and even Cueto (who i'm not even a fan of) threw a great game on Wednesday.

Go Royals!

So much hate.

J2 Cool

Really interested to see Syndergaard vs the Royals. His stuff is honestly the hardest to handle from the Mets, he's the freakiest and I have a hard time imagining him not going out there and not going really hard, really agressive. Plus we're in must win territory for the Mets. This could be a really fun game.

All neutrals are Mets fans tonight.

Even if you don't like the Metropolitans (which I feel that's more of just not liking NYC, what's there to hate on the Mets?) you gotta root for this series to not be done and dusted at the end of this game.

KC takes a 3-0 lead and it's OVAAAAAAAAHHHHH

RBH

All neutrals are Mets fans tonight.

Even if you don't like the Metropolitans (which I feel that's more of just not liking NYC, what's there to hate on the Mets?) you gotta root for this series to not be done and dusted at the end of this game.

KC takes a 3-0 lead and it's OVAAAAAAAAHHHHH
No.

Fuck the Mets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom