• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB World Series 2015 |OT| Disrupting the time continuum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choomp

Banned
This series has been the absolute worst. This series could easily be 3-1 the other direction if not for some of the stupidest, laziest play ever

NY gets an extra hour to cry tonight.

except yankee fans
grinch-icon.png

BumRush

I get that certain people in here are excited but the "MESTS", "Mets gon' Mets" type of responses are sort of silly. They made it to the world series (which isn't over).

Anyway, very impressed by the Royals bullpen, their defense and speed but most especially their insane ability to put the ball in play.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I get that certain people in here are excited but the "MESTS", "Mets gon' Mets" type of responses are sort of silly. They made it to the world series (which isn't over).

Anyway, very impressed by the Royals bullpen, their defense and speed but most especially their insane ability to put the ball in play.

Not only putting the ball in play, but their ability to keep the bat alive with two strikes. Every single one of them.

jmaine_ph

I mean it's easy for the Mets to be the butt of everyone's jokes. I'm a Mets fan but I'm even laughing. At the end of the day we all need to just laugh it off and have some fun with it.

Choomp

Banned

but mests though

and mests fans

lol

Fuck everything

Loving it tbh. Nothing personal against the Mets, I just work with some real annoying Mets fans who have been talking shit since the playoffs started.

right? i had nothing against the mets before but theres been a lot of shit talking from mets fans considering how long its been since they've made the playoffs

RBH

Random thought, but I'm interested to see how tomorrow's game does in the ratings against SNF (Packers/Broncos).

And no one is taking that away from them.

But yeah, their reputation precedes them. And when you make the kind of fundamental errors that they've made in this series, especially in this game, they're gonna get called out on it.

At the end of the day, it's really all jokes. It's a game, it's fun, people are having fun with it. I realize that the stakes are a bit high for Mets and Royals fans, but that doesn't mean people are going to be 100% serious with every post they make in here.

Choomp

Banned
right? i had nothing against the mets before but theres been a lot of shit talking from mets fans considering how long its been since they've made the playoffs

Don't you guys have enough to worry about yourselves right now? Because even if this series has no serous change in momentum whatsoever im pretty hyped for the mets next year

zroid

Banned

The Royals make pretty much everyone "Mest". Just ask the Astros and Blue Jays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom