• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB World Series 2015 |OT| Disrupting the time continuum

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

how much participation do you get? I may need another time filler after I'm done with the Phantom Pain.
We started with 29 teams and by the time the first season ended we lost a handful of guys. Midway through the second season we lost some others that lost interest. Everyone that is still playing started with the league.
Braves won 2015. CPU Dodgers won 2016. We're currently at the trade deadline in 2017.

Currently 16 active members. We want to keep it as 'you must have a gaf account', that way all transactions go through the GAF league thread and we don't have to look in multiple places.
Each day we sim 7 days. You play the role of the GM, most can set lineups and rotations. Takes less than 10 minutes a day if you're playing daily, or more if you want to dive into the stats.

Fatalah

Uh...this is horrible.

http://mlb.nbcsports.com/2015/10/27/edinson-volquezs-father-dies-at-age-63/

Minutes before Royals right-hander Edinson Volquez takes the mound for the biggest start of his career comes incredibly sad news, as Hector Gomez of Z101 Digital reports that Volquez’s father, Daniel Volquez, has died at age 63 due to heart disease.

Marly Rivera of ESPN confirms the report that Daniel Volquez passed away while in the Dominican Republic.

Volquez is currently warming up in the Royals’ bullpen, so it looks as though he will make his scheduled Game 1 start.

weekev

Banned
Oh no...hoping this is not true.
Man that sucks. Hes made a good start despite the news. Brave of him to still step up to the mound, must be all thats going through his head, will be motivational I guess. Lets win it for Dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom