• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB World Series 2015 |OT| Disrupting the time continuum

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need the dh spot for A-Gawd and Beltran. He would mostly play second for us and he's terrible there.

And we don't have much money coming off the books, if they decide to pay a guy it'll be for Upton or Heyward. Preferably Heyward.

The second-base market is flush with options as Murphy, Howie Kendrick, Ben Zobrist and Asdrubal Cabrera are all free agents. The right-handed hitting Kendrick might make sense given the Yankees’ struggles against lefthanders, though Murphy’s lefty swing makes him an ideal fit for Yankee Stadium.

Murphy 20-25 HR season could happen in Yankee Stadium...

he wanted to cut it for awhile. but he said he didnt because its been so associated with him. cant get rid of the golden locks!

Hey, we tried to offer you the odd years but the council couldn't get their shit together to work out the deal. So the other NY team ended up with it! Let's see if they pull their end of the bargain.

we weren't ready, there was no strife among the council. everything is fine. really.

this is the same article word for word as the other you linked. right now it's all just rumors and hearsay because Murph is hitting in the spotlight and the Yankees have money. they won't sign him. if they do I'll step down as president of the Yankee council.

And solrac keeps saying you don't speak for the council. Who to believe?!

last time I checked I ain't dead.

Solrac is Grandpa Simpson, part of the old guard. He doesn't hold much authority in the council anymore. I run this shit with dp being my vp until he rages on someone and gets banned.

We need the dh spot for A-Gawd and Beltran. He would mostly play second for us and he's terrible there.

And we don't have much money coming off the books, if they decide to pay a guy it'll be for Upton or Heyward. Preferably Heyward.

what have I told you before?! you running this shit only when I'm dead or perma banned.
just two more years and the Yanks will be in prime position once again.

Malo

Banned
we weren't ready, there was no strife among the council. everything is fine. really.

this is the same article word for word as the other you linked. right now it's all just rumors and hearsay because Murph is hitting in the spotlight and the Yankees have money. they won't sign him. if they do I'll step down as president of the Yankee council.

last time I checked I ain't dead.

what have I told you before?! you running this shit only when I'm dead or perma banned.
just two more years and the Yanks will be in prime position once again.
Might as well be dead with how little you post!

Malo

Banned
i'm still top 30! that's a threat, that's a threat and I don't take kindly to them!
don't turn 30, it fucks you up.

our wayward son...

I thought you said it was coming out tonight? you got tests mofo, go pass that shit and make our people proud!
I have 6 more years to go!

I haven't played today brah. I'm just paraphrasing what Sanjuro said in the halo 5 OT.
I'd like to think this is the post that got him banned.
And it was Kev that did it.
I got better.
Good to hear! We should play some games later this week.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
As always, the Onion delivers:

960.jpg

brentech

Relevant to your interests?

Code:
AL East

Yankees – **OPEN**
Orioles – **OPEN**
Blue Jays – **OPEN**
Red Sox – Sanjuro
Rays – darkside31337

AL Central

Tigers – Got the Shakes
White Sox – **OPEN**
Twins – synchronicity
Royals – **OPEN**
Indians – brentech

AL West

A’s – CosmicQueso
Angels – DUFFMCWALIN
Rangers – **OPEN**
Mariners – Purple Cheeto
Astros – acheron_xl

NL East

Mets – Dmncnby2k9
Braves – CrimsonCommie
Marlins – ph33nix
Nationals – **OPEN**
Phillies – **OPEN**

NL Central

Cubs – **OPEN**
Reds – **OPEN**
Cards – Shalashaska
Brewers – eznark
Pirates – **OPEN**

NL West

Giants – XiaNaphryz
Dodgers – **OPEN**
Rockies – **OPEN**
Padres – **OPEN**
D’Backs – Rommel
14 teams open for human managers
OOTP is 9.99 until Nov 4th. on Steam.
Checkout the league thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1014286&page=88

I have no idea why but they accually are broadcasting the series in Sweden and I have no life so might as well watch til I fall asleep.

Who am I supposed to hate? The Mets eh?

I have 6 more years to go!

I haven't played today brah. I'm just paraphrasing what Sanjuro said in the halo 5 OT.

And it was Kev that did it.
Good to hear! We should play some games later this week.

what did the good doctor do?

Relevant to your interests?

Code:
AL East

Yankees – **OPEN**
Orioles – **OPEN**
Blue Jays – **OPEN**
Red Sox – Sanjuro
Rays – darkside31337

AL Central

Tigers – Got the Shakes
White Sox – **OPEN**
Twins – synchronicity
Royals – **OPEN**
Indians – brentech

AL West

A’s – CosmicQueso
Angels – DUFFMCWALIN
Rangers – **OPEN**
Mariners – Purple Cheeto
Astros – acheron_xl

NL East

Mets – Dmncnby2k9
Braves – CrimsonCommie
Marlins – ph33nix
Nationals – **OPEN**
Phillies – **OPEN**

NL Central

Cubs – **OPEN**
Reds – **OPEN**
Cards – Shalashaska
Brewers – eznark
Pirates – **OPEN**

NL West

Giants – XiaNaphryz
Dodgers – **OPEN**
Rockies – **OPEN**
Padres – **OPEN**
D’Backs – Rommel
14 teams open for human managers
OOTP is 9.99 until Nov 4th. on Steam.
Checkout the league thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1014286&page=88

how much participation do you get? I may need another time filler after I'm done with the Phantom Pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom