• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB World Series 2015 |OT| Disrupting the time continuum

Status
Not open for further replies.

spliced

Not only should that throw get to the catcher it should be be near the ground on the baseline, what a botch job. chokey chokey choke choke.

zroid

Banned
SmWyv2w.png

(disclaimer: saves are stupid, it's just an amusing factoid)

Schattenjäger

Gabriel Knight
This is when playoff experience comes into play

Proud of my Mets ... No one expected them in the playoffs this year

This is all experience for them next year

And if I had to lose to a team, wouldn't it want to be anyone else but a team like the Royals

Werd

Well the one thing on Wright is that off the bat it looked like it may have been able to be caught on the fly, which would ensure the runner doesn't score. Maybe that's what he was initially going for.

Either way good throw gets him.

Schattenjäger;183827654 said:

And if I had to lose to a team, wouldn't it want to be anyone else but a team like the Royals

You need "playoff experience" to know not to make boneheaded errors?

Schattenjäger;183827654 said:

Is that a serious statement? They were a contender from the start.

zulux21

I feel bad for mets fans, but as someone casually rooting for KC this has been great to watch.

I'm hoping the mets make it here again next year (to lose against the white sox but still I hope they make it again so if my white sox don't make it they can beat who ever makes it)

I've been rooting for the Mets this whole series, but the Royals deserve this with the way they've been playing. Mets had three of these games in the bag but couldn't go all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom