• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Wands chances vs Stann ever since he fought Bisping. Wand looked better vs a better opponent in Frankin. Wand just can't be dumb and slug it out. Stanns got a punchers chance imo.

Wand via split decision.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Do you guys think Lombard will get wrestlefucked by Okami?

I hate the format of Bellator when it comes to title shots because someone always gets hurt before the fight. Hopefully Bellator lets Shamhalaev fight Curran instead of waiting for Straus to heal.

Yo chamber you getting pounded by snow? .
50622_150976148278244_150973038278555_17279_1159_b.jpg

A licky boom boom bow?

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
So you PC optimization experts help me out here. Core i3 laptop with Intel HD 4000 graphics. I'm trying to optimize the older GTA games to look and run best.

Which is the best way to do with resolution, frame limiter, graphics detail, draw distance, and anti aliasing settings? GTA III only has a draw distance and frame limiter setting and runs pretty well even with draw distance turned all the way up. I messed around a little with San Andreas, and it can't handle everything turned all the way up.

Leave the resolution at native, turn on mip-maps and turn off the frame limiter if you're getting performance drops. Turn anti aliasing down or off and reduce the draw distance to about 3/4 of the slider if reducing the AA isn't enough. AA, Resolution and draw distance (in that order) would be the only things that could really trouble a modern system.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
The question is whether or not this level of interest can be sustained into the future, without the 'history making first ever women's championship bout' cachet. I think that the right matchups and rivalries etc... should keep her buys around 3-400 as long as the fights themselves stay entertaining. As to whether or not her mainstream popularity keeps growing and any potential impact that could have on buys, I have no idea.

Dana could use Carano to really build up popularity in the division as well, but too bad that will never happen. At least we still have potential to see Cyborg in the Ultimate.

but if you leave MMA-GAF we won't see much of your avatar

we need to revel in your humiliation if you lose or else it's no fun

motion to change bet to a straight avatar bet, do i have a second

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Whether or not Struve hits harder than Manhoef, I think.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Overeem's post fight blood test came back with a low level of testosterone (179ng/dl as opposed to the normal range of 250-1100). My guess it that this has something to do with the repeated severe head trauma he sustained the night before the test, but I have a feeling this will be the minority opinion amongst the rest of the armchair endocrinologists.

Heel

Overeem's post fight blood test came back with a low level of testosterone (179ng/dl as opposed to the normal range of 250-1100).

I am glad the doctors caught this very rare and naturally occurring abnormality. Hopefully he can get the testosterone replacement therapy he needs. This explains his loss completely.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I am glad the doctors caught this very rare and naturally occurring abnormality. Hopefully he can get the testosterone replacement therapy he needs. This explains his loss completely.

TRT and horse meat. Overclean will destroy JDS now.

Heel

I sure hope the NSAC doesn't deny the honorable Alistair Overeem of his medically needed therapy due to the malpractice of Dr. Hector Molina. After all, they did grant Victor Gracie a TRT exemption after his positive test in Nevada at PRIDE 32. It's only fair that Alistair is given the same opportunity to compete safely, right friends?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
The war on horse meat has hit Alistair pretty hard.

Also, the kids fight title fight on teh TUF finale between Demetrious Johnson & John Moraga is off.

Heel

Is Tito writing fan mail to himself on Twitter?

brettawesome on Reddit said:
Search twitter for the words used in the post - there's no other post except Tito's in the results. Meaning there's absolutely no way this could be written by anyone other than Tito himself, and he likely forgot to log into whatever other account he had lined up to send this fanmail to himself. Embarrassing.

EDIT: Tito's account is following hundreds and hundreds of obviously fake accounts that have barely posted anything but spam, definitely some kind of PR-led network of fake fans that Tito has paid for. Heard about that for a while with 'celebrities' but this is the first time seeing it in action.

Now Tito's reposted it saying it's came from an account named Hadley82 - an account that was only created 4 hours ago, never actually posted that publicly to Tito, yet Tito and a bunch of similar fake accounts are already following it. He still hasn't even deleted the original. This is really, REALLY cringey.

lol even if this is a big misunderstanding the imagery is hilarious. I want to believe.

Overeem's post fight blood test came back with a low level of testosterone (179ng/dl as opposed to the normal range of 250-1100). My guess it that this has something to do with the repeated severe head trauma he sustained the night before the test, but I have a feeling this will be the minority opinion amongst the rest of the armchair endocrinologists.
There's no way Overeem can compete with it being that low on a consistent basis. Impossible.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
There's no way Overeem can compete with it being that low on a consistent basis. Impossible.

Here's some explanations I can think of as a layman:
- All the glands in his head were out of whack having been violently bludgeoned by a cryptozoological phenomena the night before.

- He cycled off PEDs for the fight but didn't/couldn't do any PCT or was in the early stages.

- He's off PEDs having used them for an extended period of time and didn't/couldn't do any PCT.

- He's on some invisible Clear 3.0 shit which spiked his levels prior to the fight but rapidly dropped off before the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom