• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNatural

My Member!
But with his blood test form his UFC 156 fight, his testosterone total level actually fell below the normal range of 250-1,100 nano grams per deciliter (ng/dL). Overeem’s total testosterone came in at 179 from the test, which was administered the morning after the fight at 8:25 a.m. on Feb. 3.

All other levels within the blood test came back within the normal reference range.

http://www.cagepotato.com/is-this-r...-back-with-below-average-testosterone-levels/

42442_o.gif

damn dude, what the fuck you doing in college still?

by the time i was 26 i was a sales Team Leader at the company i worked for.

college is a fuckin waste of time in this country. i finished high school and bailed the fuck out, start working full time. times were different though, easier to sneak your way into a decent job back then.

do you have a part-time job or is it a full time student type of deal?

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Not everyone goes to college right out of high school, nor do they always have a financial situation that allows them to knock it out in 4 years.

college is a fuckin waste of time in this country. i finished high school and bailed the fuck out, start working full time. times were different though, easier to sneak your way into a decent job back then.

Well I kinda lost 2 years before College, then lost 1 year there and then I took a break for like 2 years, and worked and took another course and then came back and now I'm trying to finish this.

Full time student now I guess lol, whatever. I just wanna finish this shit and bounce this country.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Robbie Lawler: $105,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
def. Josh Koscheck: $78,000

Wut
Lawler making that much isn't surprising because Strikeforce contracts. I thought Kos made more though, he's going to get that Ferrari repo'd once he joins the 100 cuts and WSOF.

Yup, Strikeforce contracts indeed. Guys like Lawler and Shields were living the high life.

Except for only getting like one fight a year if they're lucky and shit.

I just wanna finish this shit and bounce this country.

Germany or Holland. pick one or the other. my brother went to Holland and he'll never come back full-time (aside from holidays).

or Angola, it's all the rage now. i have a friend there or has he left already? i don't know right now but i'll check it out.

if you lived around here i could hook you up with a job in sales.

I'm 30 and in University.

ShaneB

Have you guys ever had to turn your life around?

I feel like I've been high everyday most of the time for the past year and a half. I haven't step foot in the gym for a year essentially and college is going the wrong way.

I'm gonna end up a bum man

Yes, but I don't even know what to do. I hate my pointless job that I don't give a shit about, I hate living in this overcrowded city when I'm not really a social guy to begin with, I hate being poor and realizing I'll be broke eventually, I hate knowing I wasted away years in school taking courses that didn't amount to shit, I hate knowing I'm too afraid to change anything or admit to failure, I hate not knowing what the fuck I should be doing with my life., and I hate going to sleep because that means another wasted day is over and the next wasted day will be started soon.

Oh well, now work is over for today, now I'll go to the gym and work out half assed and feel like shit compared to all the other people there who are better than me.

bone_and_sinew

Yes, but I don't even know what to do. I hate my pointless job that I don't give a shit about, I hate living in this overcrowded city when I'm not really a social guy to begin with, I hate being poor and realizing I'll be broke eventually, I hate knowing I wasted away years in school taking courses that didn't amount to shit, I hate knowing I'm too afraid to change anything or admit to failure, I hate not knowing what the fuck I should be doing with my life., and I hate going to sleep because that means another wasted day is over and the next wasted day will be started soon.

Oh well, now work is over for today, now I'll go to the gym and work out half assed and feel like shit compared to all the other people there who are better than me.
Wait, you always complain about us hating everything but YOU'RE the one who actually hates everything?

300px-It_was_me_austin.jpg

Or are you being sarcastic? I can never tell when kayfabe is being broken here.

Heel

alr1ght I don't know how you hang in that Giant Bomb thread.

Imagine ShaneB's view of this thread, and then make it actually true, and then have it directed towards a few dudes on a couch playing kideo games.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
It's pretty much, "There's a new video. I enjoyed it." "Here is a weird game, they better put a video out on it."

I don't get involved with all their personal garbage.

bone_and_sinew

tumblr_m8ajo36Dxi1r1nisw.gif

Also friends, Rising is fucking fun. I didn't have time until the weekend to tackle it and I'm at the final boss. We bitch so much about video games but the bottom line is they're played for one thing, to have fun. And Rising delivers fun like Jade Bryce delivers blood to my groin.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
tumblr_m8ajo36Dxi1r1nisw.gif

Also friends, Rising is fucking fun. I didn't have time until the weekend to tackle it and I'm at the final boss. We bitch so much about video games but the bottom line is they're played for one thing, to have fun. And Rising delivers fun like Jade Bryce delivers blood to my groin.

PREACH!

TheNatural

My Member!

Maybe we can all pool our money, buy a couple tour busses, get condom depot to sponsor us, and do on site MMA traveling podcast streaming throughout North America.

Shit, I would watch that show.

muddream

Banned

“There is no such thing as a lousy job - only lousy men who don't care to do it.” ― Ayn Rand

Here's someone to aspire to.

TheChits

Perhaps you should consider moving to a place that suits you better or talking to a therapist. That sounds like pretty lousy situation :(

The final boss will have you cursing more than Dana White (for an hour or so).

God that last boss made me get up and walk away from the game.

The final boss was tough, but I would have been let down if the final fight was as easy as the rest of the game

Ayn Rand is on equal ground with L Ron Hubbard in quoting.

IDK man...
Individual rights are not subject to a public vote; a majority has no right to vote away the rights of a minority; the political function of rights is precisely to protect minorities from oppression by majorities (and the smallest minority on earth is the individual).
--Ayn Rand

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The final boss was tough, but I would have been let down if the final fight was as easy as the rest of the game

That was part of the problem. The difficulty spike on the last boss is pretty nuts especially after cruising through the Sundowner, Sam and Metal Gear fights.

bone_and_sinew

Nice av Heel .. looks like he just got done felching Cyborg.
I just had a mental image. I'm also eating some salad. I have now lost all my appetite and little bit of my will to live.

What kind of jobs do you guys have? I was just curious since it seems like most of the regulars here hate their job.
None at the moment. Before that sales. Before that logistics at a local small shipping company that went belly up. Before that a million small jobs in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom