• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope the NSAC doesn't deny the honorable Alistair Overeem of his medically needed therapy due to the malpractice of Dr. Hector Molina. After all, they did grant Victor Gracie a TRT exemption after his positive test in Nevada at PRIDE 32. It's only fair that Alistair is given the same opportunity to compete safely, right friends?
Yes, he has the disgraced Dr. Hector Molina to blame for this low T level. After all, he was taking testosterone without knowing it so obviously his body's production of it would shut down.

The NSAC shouldn't allow medical malpractice to stop Alistair from getting the testosterone replacement he obviously needs.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Man, TUF was like 30 minutes of lame ass drama, 5 minutes of training, and 5 minutes of fighting. Back to normal, I guess. I wish they would just air 2 fights in 1 episode like they used to do occasionally.

SteveWD40

Matt Riddle released from UFC after second positive test for marijuana

iOoONwTyKOobn.jpg

Good, right or wrong (about weed being a banned substance) he still knew it was against the rules and flaunted it with his usual troll face style.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Regarding this Struve/Hunt hoo-ha, the standard Struve Model is in effect: If he survives round one, he wins.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Riddle got popped for mary jane again and has been cut
Moron. Look, if someone wants to toke it up, I don't honestly care. I'm in favor of legalization, in fact, and I certainly don't consider it a performance enhancer for faitan manz. However, when you know damn good and well you're going to be tested and you could lose your job, and you've even been put on notice before, but you do it anyway because you have no fucking willpower, well you dug your own stupid grave. You'd probably have done something else moronic to get your ass removed anyway... like stealing work gloves or jerking off in your office.

VoxPop

i say Hunt vs Struve is a former K-1 champ with a granite chin and heavy hands fighting a big, slow guy who tends to bang when face to face with a good striker. Hunt wins.

he used some MMAth and stats to show how Hunt gets subbed within seconds. Struve wins.

done deal, then.

shaking-hands.jpg

Right cause Hunt's mediocre K-1 run translated so well into his MMA game.

He's 38 years old, slow, gasses quicker than Shogun and 7 of his 8 losses came by submission.

Ill provide you with a nice McCorkle avatar when the time comes.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Well he did say that he was going to lay on Che Mills, which is exactly what he did. Dana wants people to bang, bro.

Have you guys ever had to turn your life around?

I feel like I've been high everyday most of the time for the past year and a half. I haven't step foot in the gym for a year essentially and college is going the wrong way.

I'm gonna end up a bum man

VoxPop

Faber-Jorgensen will be the replacement. Can't see how they'd sell out an arena with this B-tier lineup though.

Not like it would have sold out even with Mighty Mouse as the top billing. The only interesting fight on that card is Tate vs Zingano.

Can Crusher said:

I feel like I've been high everyday most of the time for the past year and a half. I haven't step foot in the gym for a year essentially and college is going the wrong way.

Or you could stop smoking, hit the gym and find a proper direction in college.

But what's the fun in that.

Time to walk the earth like Caine from Kung Fu and maybe get a few MMA gigs in Japan where the competition is easier.

I'm gonna end up Matt Riddle.
fixed and just bang bro

VoxPop

Yup, like I said a few weeks ago. Faber vs Frankie should happen and makes just too much sense.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Af...r-Urijah-Faber-Eyeing-Title-Superfights-50459

Urijah could never beat the best except a green Cruz. I don't see him getting past Edgar. Edgar's next fight should be Lamas or Mendes. Or even Guida to send him into prelims abyss.

Can Crusher said:
Thank you Dr. Phil, I never realized that.

No prob, now you know.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3

Yes. I was pretty listless when I left the Marines. Then the bills came and I realized that my options were
1) Re-enlist
2) Be a mercenary
3) Be a cop
4) Go to school

I was applying to universities the next day.

Can't wait to see Hall knock the shit outta the Josh guy. He seems like such a turd.

Hall does too, the MMA dilemma.

I'm seeing a lot of people split on this. It's pretty interesting to me. Personally I feel more like Josh is a cocky know-it-all type so I can see that being an issue. Uriah seems like your average hot-head. I guess Uriah bothers me less. I fully see Uriah being Jon Jones'd by the fans as soon as he's in the UFC.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.

TheChits

I'm pretty sure that Shogun would rather be cut than fight the Tuna.

Do you know what fight I really want to see? Dan Henderson vs. Mark Hunt. It'd be pure entertainment. Unstoppable forces, unmovable objects, etc, etc. Guaranteed scrap of the century.

Hendo vs. Hunt would be legendary

Do you want to see Hendos chin finally cracked? If Hendo fights a HW i'd choose Nelson or Carwin.

Give Shogun some big fights. He shouldn't be bothered losing to guys hed skool in his prime. Lets see the Lil Nog rematch.

TheNatural

My Member!
Also in relevant MMA-GAF legend news:

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Singer Bobby Brown is headed to jail next month to serve a 55-day sentence imposed for his second drunken driving conviction in a year.

The jail time is stiffer because his driver's license was suspended after he pleaded no contest last summer to another charge of driving under the influence, the Los Angeles city attorney's spokesman said.

Brown, 44, spent time in a "confidential rehabilitation center" last August as part of his plea deal for the April 2012 arrest.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/27/showbiz/bobby-brown-jail/?hpt=hp_bn9

Chamber

love on your sleeve
How come I wasn't informed that Smooth Benson has added himself to the long line of people trying to make money off Georges St-Pierre's hard work?

My respect for this clown is down the tubes. I hope the Gil the Fraud gives him a two piece and a biscuit.

Heel

I could be a marketing genius for UFC. They should take this classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q34pUPTy5Dk

And replace the transition frames and replace them with faces of cans on the Fuel card, leading up to a Mark Hunt backstage walkout clip, then the music.

Obviously the azns dig The Scorpions.

frank-mir-headphones.gif

There should be a secret weigh-in behind a curtain in Japan this weekend, hinting at the return of an old friend.

Post-main event, Inoki flys down from the rafters banging a taiko drum wearing nothing but sumo undies. Out from the bowels of Saitama emerges Genki Sudo using his "We Are All One" flag as a cape, with a gang of 50 bitches dancing in unison to "Ive Been Thinking About You" to fight Minowaman.

Believe.

TheNatural

My Member!
frank-mir-headphones.gif

There should be a secret weigh-in behind a curtain in Japan this weekend, hinting at the return of an old friend.

Post-main event, Inoki flys down from the rafters banging a taiko drum wearing nothing but sumo undies. Out from the bowels of Saitama emerges Genki Sudo using his "We Are All One" flag as a cape, with a gang of 50 bitches dancing in unison to "Ive Been Thinking About You" to fight Minowaman.

Believe.

tumblr_lruf75mlZI1qj6cg0o1_400.gif

how old are you?

serious question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom