• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I want to see the two best pound for pound fighters finally face each other. Georges St-Pierre vs. Frank Edgar for all the marbles, playboy.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Let's put it this way. Honda has spent less time in the cage in her career than GSP did in his last fight.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Housey only has 1 legit competitor and Dana ran her away to Invicta. Watching Faber take Honda's back let Dana know he made the right decision.

Silva would clown Mousasi. I hope Silva vs Jones is announced after Chael is clowned. Or better yet Chael vs Silva at 205 after Sonnen wins against Bones.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
On the subject, what are some open-weight or catchweight fights you'd actually be interested in seeing?

***** vs Spider
Hendo vs Lombard
Glover vs Carwin
Smooth Benson vs 155 BJ (not really a catchweight but whatever)
Lyoto vs Junior 2 Cans

If Aldo keeps his winning record against LWs after Pettis and grabs the LW belt there'll be some great matchups, but I still would love to see him against KZ, Hioki, Lamas and Koch. The mutilation of Guida's running man legs and his stupid, frizzy, gassy head would also be hard to top.

TheNatural

My Member!
Silva would clown Mousasi. I hope Silva vs Jones is announced after Chael is clowned. Or better yet Chael vs Silva at 205 after Sonnen wins against Bones.

funny-gif-Steve-Carell-laughing.gif

Heel

Struve vs. Hunt pits the heavyweight division's youngest fighter (25) vs. oldest fighter (37) and tallest fighter (7'0") vs. shortest fighter (5'10").

ENXeoCy.jpg

PRIDE, that thing that never died.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
What kind of jobs do you guys have? I was just curious since it seems like most of the regulars here hate their job.

Marketing writer for a tech company during the day, web desiger/writer for myself during the night.

I'm striving to make the latter one work out more for me so I can afford to do it full time.

T-Wood is fighting Jake Shields next:

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/2/2...ields-vs-tyron-woodley-june-15th-event-canada

Joe Silver, you sly devil you.

Didn't Jake Shields move back to Middleweight?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I'm surprised someone hasn't replied to the job question with "train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night. All day!"

Isn't it going to be awesome to see Struve and Cann get KTFO'd on the same night? I can't wait.

And Cheesy, the left leg is cemetery. Yeah, Hunt too it like the super samoan he is.

Struve ain't doing shit but getting laid out.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
My betting site has Struve as favourite at $1.57, Hunto is $2.35. They should fire their book maker.

If I go Mark Hunt by K.O in round 2 I get 54-1 odds. But they wont let me. Fucks

Heel

I don't care who you are, if you run full speed into a shot on the button from Old Melvin you're getting knocked. Struve ain't about that life.

3wOI5jv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom