• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

Stefcan is gonna have war flashbacks and drop to his knees like Willem Dafoe in Platoon courtesy of a right hand airstrike from Hunto.

StruveNelson.gif

MjFrancis

at this point a breeze lays him out.
He will have to sub Mark Hunt without taking any sort of significant strike to win this match-up. Hunt isn't cut from the same sort of aluminum as Dave Herman, so a KO is about the least likely outcome for a Struve victory. I wonder what the payout for such a bold (and foolish) bet would be, anyways.

TheNatural

My Member!
He will have to sub Mark Hunt without taking any sort of significant strike to win this match-up. Hunt isn't cut from the same sort of aluminum as Dave Herman, so a KO is about the least likely outcome for a Struve victory. I wonder what the payout for such a bold (and foolish) bet would be, anyways.

Aluminum? Herman is cut from wet toilet paper.

Vio-Lence

Banned
i want all these guys picking Gomi, Wand, and Hunt to post their official ufc.com picks, so we can see if their gait matches their talk.

Vio-Lence

Banned
i still can't get past post-op tranny plastic surgery wand. instead of doing axe murderer things, he's turned into Uncle Fester's lap dog.

My UFC Japan Picks:

Silva UD
Hunt KO1
Sanchez UD
Lombard KO1
Kim UD
Hirota UD
Tavares SD
Mizugaki SUB1
Tokudome KO2
Caceres UD
Guimares KO1

edit: and yes those are my UFC.com picks, friends.

TheNatural

My Member!
Lol this card has decisionfest written on it.

I put KO's in about every fight. We'll see. I don't know much about the undercard though, but I'm betting on a lot of that Brazilian hosted card type attitude to want a put on a show there because of the guys on the card and their history in Japan. I think most will want to keep it standing.

Guru-Guru

Banned
I'm going to play it smart (and safe) and pick against every Japanese fighter on the Japan card.

On the edge about whether to watch Bellator tonight. The last 3 weeks I have watched it there have been some great knockouts and submissions, which were fun at first...But then I realized that pretty much all the fights have been super one-sided.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Oh shit that's right, there's a Bellator tonight friends.

No Russians tonight though
supermandrinking.gif

I'm going to play it smart (and safe) and pick against every Japanese fighter on the Japan card.

On the edge about whether to watch Bellator tonight. The last 3 weeks I have watched it there have been some great knockouts and submissions, which were fun at first...But then I realized that pretty much all the fights have been super one-sided.
Watch fraudulent "champion" Christian M'Pumbu get can crushed by linear champion Attila Vegh.
Attila will then defend his title against winner of Mikhail Zayats v Manny "Kingslayer" Newton.

TheNatural

My Member!
Also, I'm surprised with the lack of cuts from this last show. Maybe Dana is just going to wait a couple weeks until these next two shows are done to do one giant cull again.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Bellator should get rid of their LHW and HW divisions. At least the fraud champion Christian BoomBoom will be dethroned tonight.

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. was suspended for nine months and fined $900,000 for testing positive for weed. WOW! Seems a bit harsh. He shoulda used steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom