• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I was the only one who picked Wand in nerd chat last week.
5Dc0jO7.png

Capt, I'm with you on the VFF too. Not gonna go barefoot in the gym. I like them for short hikes and hill sprints too. I'd never distance run with them, especially on pavement. Actually I'd never distance run at all.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
What a day, had an "argument" with one of "them" people.

Started of with the Bruce Lee Nun-Chuck video.

Me "That's fake you know?"

Him "No way, totally real"

Google' it, selectively reads one line.

I Google it

"From 2005 Nokia commercial"

"You're just jealous."

Had to dig deeper

"I bet you think Bruce Lee could beat everyone in the UFC?"

"Yeah, maybe not Anderson Silva. Everyone else he would beat."

"Oh god, fucking mental."

"Chuck Norris would..."

"Get fucked, fucking Chuck Norris is bullshit etc etc"

Then had to rag on him for a bit.

Yeah parrot my top 3 picks are same as yours.

Oh and WAR GUNNAR DA GAWD

Is the Gomi/Sanchez fight at 155? If so I may change my pick to Gomi since Sanchez hasn't fought at 155 since a vajayjay was opened up on his forehead.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Seems like an X Bot. Needs a mouth guard so they don't bite their own tongue, gloves to decrease masturbation calluses, all sweaty from working up a fury arguing with 12 year olds. Only thing missing is a special head guard come Mic to stop them from hurting their brains.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Capt, I'm with you on the VFF too. Not gonna go barefoot in the gym. I like them for short hikes and hill sprints too. I'd never distance run with them, especially on pavement. Actually I'd never distance run at all.

I have a shoe recommendation for you guys, New Balance Minimus MX20v1 Training Shoe, really great low profile shoe for squatting, deadlifting, and some light running. You can find them for pretty cheap, and you can wear them in public with out looking like a rube.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I basically picked every non-Japanese fighter to win by decision when fighting Japanese dudes.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
How the hell does Ubisoft keep shitting out AC games? Damn...

Pyle is the mid tier gatekeeper for supposed young studs. Time to find out if Gunnar the Gawd is a Hathaway or a Rory Mac.

It will be a real test for him. Though if Pyle wins they should finally give him a top guy to fight.

Is the Gomi/Sanchez fight at 155? If so I may change my pick to Gomi since Sanchez hasn't fought at 155 since a vajayjay was opened up on his forehead.
It is and that's a good point...I forgot how Gomi looked in his last fight against Danzig. Need to rewatch.

I have a shoe recommendation for you guys, New Balance Minimus MX20v1 Training Shoe, really great low profile shoe for squatting, deadlifting, and some light running. You can find them for pretty cheap, and you can wear them in public with out looking like a rube.
I've tried those shoes and the feel is different. In VFF it feels like you're really barefoot. In those shoes, your toes can't come apart so it's like in between being barefoot and wearing a shoe. They'd be fine for lifting and light running, but i do a lot of short mountain hikes
in my VFFs and it wouldn't be the same.

Unless you get one with the color highlighting the toe splits, it doesn't look conspicuous. Mine are plain black so from a distance you can't even tell.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
It is and that's a good point...I forgot how Gomi looked in his last fight against Danzig. Need to rewatch.

I've tried those shoes and the feel is different. In VFF it feels like you're really barefoot. In those shoes, your toes can't come apart so it's like in between being barefoot and wearing a shoe. They'd be fine for lifting and light running, but i do a lot of short mountain hikes
in my VFFs and it wouldn't be the same.

Unless you get one with the color highlighting the toe splits, it doesn't look conspicuous. Mine are plain black so from a distance you can't even tell.

I had some FiveFingers a few years ago but bought them in a size that didn't fit well. It was way too tight on my toes. I eventually threw them out.

Come on playboy, don't ask for streams in this thread, you should know better.

But be sure to join us in nerd chat to follow the action.

Its a free card so I didn't think there would be a problem

but ill be down for some nerd chat. I haven't really been involved in any yet

Brah I don't wear anything but boots, chucks, or vans when I am out mingling with the world.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
UPS is seriously the worst fucking company of all time. Its gotten to the point that i wont buy shit from businesses if they use UPS. How fucking hard is it to get out of a truck, walk 35 feet with a package and ring a fucking bell? I've lived in this building for 12 years and these fucks havent gotten shit to me on time or without issues ONCE. FedEx doesnt have this problem. USPS doesnt have this problem. So what the fuck is it about UPS that just makes them so fucking inept at their job? At least their company colors are honest. You know you can expect shit service from people who're dressed in turd colored uniforms.

UPS is seriously the worst fucking company of all time. Its gotten to the point that i wont buy shit from businesses if they use UPS. How fucking hard is it to get out of a truck, walk 35 feet with a package and ring a fucking bell? I've lived in this building for 12 years and these fucks havent gotten shit to me on time or without issues ONCE. FedEx doesnt have this problem. USPS doesnt have this problem. So what the fuck is it about UPS that just makes them so fucking inept at their job? At least their company colors are honest. You know you can expect shit service from people who're dressed in turd colored uniforms.

Crazy. FedEx is the shit service around here.

Fed Ex definitely appears to be the worst all around. It's never been good anywhere I've lived. UPS varies though, even when I moved within the same city the delivery style changed where at one residence they were always early and always waited at the door for a minute while the other they just dropped the package, rang the door bell, and ran. At that home I never saw the driver once in the 3 years I lived there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom