• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Ah, this is what I thought you meant by cap.

There's caps on speeds for sure. The real issue is that the companies here lie through their teeth. Youre lucky if you get a quarter of the speeds they spew from their faces in commercials, otherwise how would they sell you their 'TURBO' package? The FCC and 3 companies basically got this entire country by its balls and no one is going to do anything about it.

Deadbeat

Banned
Ugh, these are probably the same people who thinks a chick who slept with 20 guys in college is a slut
I always wanted to compare the people that posted in the virgin thread, the "I dont use shampoo because its a scam" thread, the slut comparison you mentioned an the loli thread on the gaming side. I wonder how much of a crossover there is on posters.

Anyone buying UFC tickets to the Winnipeg show (161 iirc)? I feel like I should go because its the one of the only events to come to this shithole.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
I always wanted to compare the people that posted in the virgin thread, the "I dont use shampoo because its a scam" thread, the slut comparison you mentioned an the loli thread on the gaming side. I wonder how much of a crossover there is on posters.

Anyone buying UFC tickets to the Winnipeg show (161 iirc)? I feel like I should go because its the one of the only events to come to this shithole.

I suspect a high correlation...

If I were you I'd wait until both Decision Dan and Hashad pull out due to injury, the second hand market will be pretty good I think.

TheNatural

My Member!
Renan Barao vs. Eddie Wineland will be the main event at 161. I think Barao dominates that one

Meh, that main event is blargh. They're pushing Barao though. The rest is solid though:

Barao/Wineland for IBW belt
Henderson/Rashad
Shogun/Lil Nog II
Woodley/Shields
Soa/Miocic
Roland Delorme/unknown opponent

muddream

Banned
@GeorgesStPierre said:
We’ve had a great training camp & I'll soon be leaving the “normal world” for a zone that only a few can understand. Thanks for the support!

Forget Chael, this corny motherfucker is the greatest self-promoter in the sport.

Heel

If GSP can go to a dark place, where the hell does Diaz go?

Stockton, motherfucker. Stockton.

fPcUV2E.jpg

Meh, that main event is blargh. They're pushing Barao though. The rest is solid though:

Barao/Wineland for IBW belt
Henderson/Rashad
Shogun/Lil Nog II
Woodley/Shields
Soa/Miocic
Roland Delorme/unknown opponent

Great card minus that terrible main event. They cant push Shogun/Nog or Evans/Hendo as a main?

Eric Hall

Great card minus that terrible main event. They cant push Shogun/Nog or Evans/Hendo as a main?

Title fight is always the main event, right? Plus, they probably put either one of those fights on the card because if Barao or Wineland get injured, they still have a somewhat decent main event.

Also, I imagine Dana was not too impressed with either of those guys last fights

Heel that guy's posters are ugly as fuck, he makes a point to find the ugliest fonts and colors ever made and use them. And he always does the same ugly gradient color thing. I don't know how he makes them so ugly.

And they're always oddly verbose. And seriously, putting the quotation marks on there? lol.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Yes or not, should I go to WSOF 2 in Atlantic City later this month?
Yes but don't make it the main event of the night. Make gambling and clubbing the main objective of the night. That's what I'll do the next time Bellator is down here at Seminole Hard Rock.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Friend I'd edit that vocabulary if I were you. It's actually bannable on this site.

edit: tranny is a bannable word on this site (I know, I rolled my eyes when it was announced too). Since you're a junior they wouldn't have mercy or leeway with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom