• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Fresno is like the Waffle House. No one goes there. You end up there after a night of bad choices.

Fresno is like the Waffle House. No one goes there. You end up there after a night of bad choices.

That's Bakersfield. Fresno at least has a purpose. Biggest fruit exporter in the world. Home land of the dairy market since the 90's. Bakersfield is just that place you put gas in while driving from SoCal to NorCal.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Photogs getting work

FUELTV8_10_Struve_Hunt_04.jpg

FUELTV8_10_Struve_Hunt_06.jpg

FUELTV8_10_Struve_Hunt_07.jpg

FUELTV8_10_Struve_Hunt_08.jpg

FUELTV8_10_Struve_Hunt_09.jpg

FUELTV8_10_Struve_Hunt_11.jpg

FUELTV8_10_Struve_Hunt_12.jpg

FUELTV8_10_Struve_Hunt_13.jpg

FUELTV8_10_Struve_Hunt_14.jpg

FUELTV8_10_Struve_Hunt_15.jpg

FUELTV8_11_Silva_Stann_37.jpg

FUELTV8_11_Silva_Stann_48.jpg

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Struve's not having a good week.

"@StefanStruve

I counted on getting surgey today, waiting for another 3 days is gonna suck soooooo bad, this is brutal"

It has passed there before. The snag in the past has been getting the serpentine assembly speaker Sheldon Silver to put the bill up for a vote in the assembly, where it would likely pass.
Yup. The whole story of how it became illegal in NY in the first place is pretty serpentine, iirc. I don't recall the details, but it was a bunch of political bs. I think a reporter did a story that embarrassed a politician and the reaction was a reversal of an earlier law that had sanctioned it.

TheNatural

My Member!
Yup. The whole story of how it became illegal in NY in the first place is pretty serpentine, iirc. I don't recall the details, but it was a bunch of political bs. I think a reporter did a story that embarrassed a politician and the reaction was a reversal of an earlier law that had sanctioned it.

Most of the current opposition is culinary union pandering for those who oppose it.

Banglish

Sweet, UFC coming to my shitty ass hometown of Winni(winter)peg. Stoked broskis. Kind of disappointing at the lack of Canadian fighters, but I guess the card is yet to be finalized so one can hope.

Not in bars ffs! We can drink until 05 and not like when I lived in Cali and they stopped selling at 01:30. At liquor stores.

Best thing about living in Germany was leaving bars at 5 in the morning. It's the best because you can spread out your drinking and flirting.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Best thing about living in Germany was leaving bars at 5 in the morning. It's the best because you can spread out your drinking and flirting.

Germany never closes. I was in Berlin for NYE a few years, and beforehand I looked up some clubs. One, Berghain, had DJ-sets nonstop for 3 or 4 days straight.

We got out of one place and looked at the time, 7AM. Then we went to a strip club. Which ended up being a whore house pretty much. One young chick was crying in a corner, the rest were 40-50 and fugly. We left damn quick, but had to go back because one of my friends thought they'd stolen his wallet.
It was in his back pocket...

Germany never closes. I was in Berlin for NYE a few years, and beforehand I looked up some clubs. One, Berghain, had DJ-sets nonstop for 3 or 4 days straight.

We got out of one place and looked at the time, 7AM. Then we went to a strip club. Which ended up being a whore house pretty much. One young chick was crying in a corner, the rest were 40-50 and fugly. We left damn quick, but had to go back because one of my friends thought they'd stolen his wallet.
It was in his back pocket...

:( I miss that fucking country. The red light in Frankfurt was always fun times. I liked Frankfurt more than I liked Berlin. You should try to go down there one day.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
:( I miss that fucking country. The red light in Frankfurt was always fun times. I liked Frankfurt more than I liked Berlin. You should try to go down there one day.

Yeah, I don't think I've been to Frankfurt. Overall I need to travel more.

Yeah, I don't think I've been to Frankfurt. Overall I need to travel more.

I need to finish college, get a job, and travel. First place I am going to visit is Germany. I have a bunch of Army buddies that stayed there. Where do you live again? Was it Sweden?

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
I need to finish college, get a job, and travel. First place I am going to visit is Germany. I have a bunch of Army buddies that stayed there. Where do you live again? Was it Sweden?

Yeah, Stockholm in Sweden. Also a nice place to visit. Come here as well, I have hot friends and good clubbing hook-ups. Just as our dear Overlord.

Yeah, Stockholm in Sweden. Also a nice place to visit. Come here as well, I have hot friends and good clubbing hook-ups. Just as our dear Overlord.

I still have a few years before I can do a full blown trip. I might try and go on my company's 10th year anniversary of leaving Iraq next year though. Some friends of mine want to plan a big party.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
I still have a few years before I can do a full blown trip. I might try and go on my company's 10th year anniversary of leaving Iraq next year though. Some friends of mine want to plan a big party.

Understandable, not everyone has dat neogaf money (me neither).
Sounds like a party you shouldn't miss.

I still need to go back to San Diego, haven't visited since I left in 02.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I don't recall ever being exposed to so much second hand smoke in my life like tonight. I've been to a ton of bars, clubs, and strip clubs throughout my adult life. I used to smoke 2 packs a day at my worst in college. I still smoke weed regularly. Basically, I'm used to smoke. Yet I had to go outside to get fresh air a few times tonight. From now on I'm going to vote for all indoor smoking bans.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Can you believe that most of these mofos have caps? America is weird.

I live in a first world country and my internet comes from space and is limited to 20GB a month. The government is planning to replace the ancient corroded copper with fibre but since half of Australia listens to conservative radio hosts who believe that a signal travelling at the speed of light will be obsolete too quickly to be worth the money it will probably never happen. So a bandwidth cap imposed by a greedy media conglomerate doesn't seem so bad.

I don't recall ever being exposed to so much second hand smoke in my life like tonight. I've been to a ton of bars, clubs, and strip clubs throughout my adult life. I used to smoke 2 packs a day at my worst in college. I still smoke weed regularly. Basically, I'm used to smoke. Yet I had to go outside to get fresh air a few times tonight. From now on I'm going to vote for all indoor smoking bans.
Damn, you still can smoke inside down there? Not surprising, I guess. Even Vegas has smoke free areas these days. I grew up around a restaurant/bar and everyone there smoked, so that's what I knew, but it was banned a long time ago and it's so much better. Couldn't go back to it. And ya, restaurant workers were some of the biggest advocates for the ban.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Can you believe that most of these mofos have caps? America is weird.

I dont have a cap on anything. However because phone companies are huge pieces of shit even on unlimited plans they start throttling your data speeds after a certain number.

caesar

Banned
I had no idea MLP was a thing with adults until I joined GAF. Then I found out its not a cool thing like say, Adventure Time, it's just weird.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
I dont have a cap on anything. However because phone companies are huge pieces of shit even on unlimited plans they start throttling your data speeds after a certain number.

Ah, this is what I thought you meant by cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom