• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

I love how Nick replies to every question with an unrelated multi-minute diatribe. The most fascinating mind in MMA.

TheNatural

My Member!
What the fuck LOL?

I want to be runner up in pound for pound rankings

::shit rambling in background::

I want to

::shit rambling in background::

::awkward pause::

This shit is hilarious. I wish it could be made into GIF form.

Heel

Nick just ascended to GOAT status on a telephone. No one can tell me otherwise.

GSP talking about passive income for Nick...lmao.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
HAHAHA

"If I was in tight shorts and someone buttering me up halfway through the round telling me those nice things"

STOCKTON MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW MY HOOD NO ONE WANTS TO COME HERE

Heel

"You did not succeed because of you." - GSP

Holy shit lol

"I SPEAK ENGLISH BETTER THAN YOU" - GSP

GOAT presser.

Nick: I pulled up to a stop light the other day and a soccer mom said, 'I hope GSP kicks your ass.' We're in Lodi, bitch!

I think we have the title for the OT

LOL Ariel HellWinnie

bone_and_sinew

Nick: I pulled up to a stop light the other day and a soccer mom said, 'I hope GSP kicks your ass.' We're in Lodi, bitch!
Indeed. No witty snarky remark from vio-friend can match this.

"Nick Diaz: If anything I'm like a superhero coming in here for anti-bullshit. This is some boring ass shit we're watching."

TheNatural

My Member!
I love how he goes from calling him mother fucker, boring, and pampered then the very next sentence "I'm a fan, no disrespect" LOL

bone_and_sinew

Credit to sherdog user Augustus Caesar

Augustus Caesar said:
On the call: Dana White, Nick Diaz, Nate Marq, Jake E., Condit, and Hendricks.

Dana White: We are looking for Nick Diaz
Nick Diaz: Hello...?
Nick Diaz: I'm here.. (LOL)

What is your take on Diaz/GSP fight
Condit:Interesting match up, stylistically. I think Diaz poses problems but I see GSP winning

What's the appeal of Diaz vs. GSP
Dana: I think Diaz has great stand up, his boxing is unbelievable, great hands and he knocks people out. GSP has great wrestling and Diaz has great BJJ. People want this fight.

You called Diaz the most disrespectful person, why do you think that?
GSP: It is not the first time an opponent tried to get in my head and disrespect me. For me its another fight, I trained really hard and I don't focus on that.
Nick Diaz's response: Umm, idk, I think he is out of line a little bit. I just demanded the amount of attention I felt I should have gotten. And I just um, think we are both martial artists, and I like to consider who I am and I am from a background of important MMA fighters and it is not a joke. I had to work with what I got started. I think GSP understands that and he knows i'm the right guy to be in this position right now. I think he knows that and respects that, and idk that's what I think. I don't think I get enough recognition. A lot of guys getting the red carpet treatment and I'm upset. I am here to whoop this guys ass and noone knows who I am. People know me but not the mainstream like your Nike's and Addidas'. [Awkward guy interrupting Nick] ... Nick:I think I should be getting the credit I deserve and GSP should get the opponent he deserves and that's what I am. But I am mad when I come off angry on the commercials. I am disrespectful only because I want the respect I deserve. GSP knows why I am here and in this position. All said and done, he is ready to fight, so I don't got no problem. IDK how the fans feel about that, but I aint here to make friends. I think it is disrespectful that people act like I'm not important: people know who I am, GSP knows who I am. Thats all I gotta say about that I guess.

On twitter there has been a trend of "GSP dark place" have you seen that
GSP: i have not seen it, i have tweeted once in my life, I have people do that for me. I am not into that at all.

Have you seen the dark place thing is, what do you think of that?
Diaz: ...? dark place? Idk I think he should be himself and do his thing. I don't understand it, i really don't, i don't care. I don't know how they are building us up. I don't know how I should act, I just gotta do what I gotta do. I know where the fuck I come from, I don't gotta make up some bullshit to get everyone excited...but he can do what hes got to do. I am sure other people are wondering wtf is going on. You gotta wonder how you coming off..hes doing some "im from the dark side" shit... idk, I keep it real..

GSP on coach: he has always been there for me, he was a training partner before a coach. He always had the teaching skills. So one point, I didn't have any trainers, and we were talking and asked if he can be a coach and he did and we are doing very well.

You spent some time with Greg, but for years it has been Ferache[sic]
GSP: he is a personal friend of mine, not just a trainer. He knows everything that is going on, which makes it easier.

Are you guys any closer to making a show in Cowboys stadium?
(Dana had to leave the call....)

I know you got a big fight coming up, but do you think you'll ever fight AS?
GSP: I dont care about that at all...I am not thinking passed Nick Diaz..this is a mistake everyone else does, but I will not look passed him, all of my focus is on him.

This is the biggest fight of your career, how has your prep been?
N. Diaz: I think i have been training a little smarter. I am always on that looking towards this fight. Me and GSP are a lot different. I look passed every opponent, I train for the best. I look passed every opponent to train for the #1 spot. I even look further beyond that - I would even look forward to fighting Anderson Silva. I am always looking for the next best thing. That's what I've been looking towards this entire time, I have always had that mindset. I always train with this mindset.

What do you see passed GSP?
Nick Diaz: If i was offered fights with AS, I would accept. Even with the lightweight champion. I think I can beat either guy. I like to be the guy who fights for two belts..I want to be the guy in the pfp rankings.

If Nick Diaz didn't call you out, would you have asked for this match up?
GSP: Yes because I wanted to fight him before the BJ Penn fight, and he was already the #1 contender before then. And the Condit fight was very close. Yeah I would have liked to fight him then.

How much do you really hate doing these conference calls?
Nick Diaz: I like doing it just fine, I just need the heads up. I just found out about this call today. Luckily I was running late to my training and I saw a message on my phone. I just need to know before. I don't mind if there's a camera crew in the backseat of my car. I just don't like when I don't know about it. I just like to keep it real but when you walk around everyone knows who you are and its embarrassing to when you don't come off the way you want to be, you can't be away from it. My life is a mess, I walk hard regardless through this shit. I do everything on my own. Everyday I know this, and that's why I gotta work that much harder. I don't have people tweeting shit out for me or doing my financial needs for me. I'm too busy...People want to ignore the technical aspect of the game and just be like GSP who is stronger - this is not what MMA is all about. I lost a shit load of fights but I'm here because people want to see real boxing, real bjj, and see it all mixed up together. People don't want to see 5 rounds of holding...people should be able to see that a little better but w.e...

Nick Diaz: If i was pampered [like GSP] motherfucker I would ready to.

GSP: Let me tell you something you uneducated fool

Nick Diaz: WOW, i aint stupid motherfucker...say what you're gonna say...the rest of the people should be able to understand you

GSP: I wasn't always rich, I come from the bottom. I know you don't believe this...but when you succeed, which I am not sure if you will be there, you need people to get things done to get the money rolling.

Nick Diaz: if I had someone butter me up and tell me this bs, maybe it will work. No one wants to come out here.

GSP: you don't know anything about me.

Nick Diaz: you worked on your backflip and got your shit right...

GSP: You're not the only jealous guy..

Nick Diaz: I don't have anything to say to you. I don't have anything against you. I think you are doing a great job. But you are pampered out... I hope so motherfucker, this is some fucked up shit. If I had people working for me..I would be doing it. But i am over here, try doing what I am doing, it is a bitch.

GSP: It is not my fault that you did not succeed.

Nick Diaz: I wasn't blaiming you.. you are rapping bout bs, you aint have no fucking argument with me

GSP: I dont know what pampered even means. i dont better english than you lol

Nick: you rapping that bullshit and you are out of line...i didn't say shit.. you didn't answer the questions because motherfucker you are pampered. You don't even understand it, w.e

that rustling in the background when Nick's on the phone is him twirling some nunchuks.

iG7ujkFSEU2ur.gif

At least you can feel Diaz is real. None of this "I'll fight whomever Silva puts in front of me." bullshit. He campaigned for the best and he'll get the best. Now it's up to him. Sure, he'll probably get wrestlefucked but whatever.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Diaz is the champion MMA-GAF deserves, GSP is the chump for the vile UFC-GAF.

Nick Diaz said:
If I were in his place, I would do more. I would be asking for the Anderson Silva fight. I wouldn’t let that blow away. That’s crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom