• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick diaz is gonna bring the truth. His thoughts are too deep, his mind too complex for the english language. That's why he smokes, so he can actually say something people like us can understand.

Vio-Lence

Banned
'thought you had been in a thousand fights? Who ya crapping?

Boogie, I like that you're trying to ingratiate yourself back into the community.

In other news, this news conference is the most random stream of consciousness. What the fuck is Diaz talking about lol.

Heel

It's nice to want things.

And I want a Ferrari 458.

or6azzz.jpg

In other news, this news conference is the most random stream of consciousness. What the fuck is Diaz talking about lol.

Buried within Nick's tirade is profound commentary on the state of MMA, friend.

"Get strong, forget about jiu jitsu. Forget about boxing. Let's do a superman punch like Georges. Fuck mixed martial arts."

"You gonna go out there and work out with Johnny and have a wrestling match. No. That's not what nobody wants to see."

"This is mixed martial arts, ladies and gentlemen. This is some boring ass shit we're watching lately, you know? We should see something new as far as I'm concerned."

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
or6azzz.jpg

Buried within Nick's tirade is profound commentary on the state of MMA, friend.

"Get strong, forget about jiu jitsu. Forget about boxing. Let's do a superman punch like Georges. Fuck mixed martial arts."

"You gonna go out there and work out with Johnny and have a wrestling match. No. That's not what nobody wants to see."

"This is mixed martial arts, ladies and gentlemen. This is some boring ass shit we're watching lately, you know? We should see something new as far as I'm concerned."
Nick Diaz would be the perfect face for UFC 2.0. It's time for George to step aside and usher in a new era of crowdpleasing fights.

Heel

Nick Diaz is the champion the UFC needs and the GSP apologists do not deserve. I'm done apologizing for that motherfucker. Fuck your pyramid.

When you gonna quit ducking Anderson, Georges? Come find out what a real mixed martial artist is and get your head knocked off, playboy.

bone_and_sinew

Nick Diaz is the champion the UFC needs and the GSP apologists do not deserve. I'm done apologizing for that motherfucker. Fuck your pyramid.

When you gonna quit ducking Anderson, Georges? Come find out what a real mixed martial artist is and get your head knocked off, playboy.
The Olympics rejected wrestling, so do we.

write it down, 2nd round, GNP.

Don't bet on GSP, I don't wanna learn about another broke ass portuguese.

The Olympics rejected wrestling, so do we.

The guys who allow for swimming pool dance competitions think that hugging shit is so lame it doesn't deserve a medal. Who are we to say otherwise?

GSP can go jab and hold somewhere else. "Oh I don't tweet, I got people that do that for me" motherfucker get out.

If only Nick wasn't a schizophrenic, paranoid retard he could articulate these truth gems or at least not praise GSP in the very next goddamn sentence.

Diaz is speaking that green truth. He acknowledges GSP's success but that doesn't mean he can't spit a dose of reality on that pussy.

Heel

@DanaWhite - Mark Hunt with his win last week he broke into the top 10. He will get a top 10 fight but as of last nite he turned down JDS
@ArielHelwani - Just spoke to Hunt, he declined to comment on the situation.

Say it ain't so.

bone_and_sinew

We interrupt this typical GSP argument for a REMINDER, BELLATOR IS ON TONIGHT

Tonight's Bellator Russia Report
russian_flag.gif

-Marlon Sandro vs. Magomedrasul "Frodo" Khasbulaev in a featherweight tournament semifinal. This fight is the main event of the evening.
-Doug Marshall vs. Sultan Aliev in a middleweight tournament semifinal. This fight is the co-main.

Be there, comrades.

@DanaWhite - Mark Hunt with his win last week he broke into the top 10. He will get a top 10 fight but as of last nite he turned down JDS

Say it ain't so.

Mark "The Spider" Hunt

Guru-Guru

Banned
The day after his fight with Struve, Hunt was tweeting how he wasn't happy with the fight (even though he won) and mentioned an unspecified injury that has been nagging him. Perhaps that's why he wouldn't be ready to get worked by JDS so soon.

Then again, every fighter bitches about injuries.

FACE

Banned

Say it ain't so.

Hunto has forsaken MMA-GAF.

charsace

Nick Diaz will be able to fit the Fallout 3 lunchbox in his ass after GSP is done cuddle fucking him for 5 rounds. I can't believe people wanted to see this fight.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Ah right you're a big dude, how tall are you? I'm 5"11 170lbs so it wasn't too hard for me to get a fight. Yeah the fights don't pay very much, if at all, but $200 can go a long way in Thailand!

6'6".

SuWit would pair you up with a Thai dude, no Foreigner vs. Foreigner fights. So if I wanted a fight there chances are I'd be taking on the Thai equivalent of Akebono or Manny Yarborough.

Either that or they'd put me up in a straight-outta-PRIDE match with some 5'7" 140lbs dude. When I was over there they matched a 200+lbs jacked Israeli dude with a relatively tiny Thai guy (the Thai dude was laughing in his corner as the fight began due to the sheer "WTF" of it.) - Still, the Thai dude dropped the Israeli dude in the first with an elbow, cut him open and eventually won a decision.

Guru-Guru

Banned
6'6".

SuWit would pair you up with a Thai dude, no Foreigner vs. Foreigner fights. So if I wanted a fight there chances are I'd be taking on the Thai equivalent of Akebono or Manny Yarborough.

Either that or they'd put me up in a straight-outta-PRIDE match with some 5'7" 140lbs dude. When I was over there they matched a 200+lbs jacked Israeli dude with a relatively tiny Thai guy (the Thai dude was laughing in his corner as the fight began due to the sheer "WTF" of it.) - Still, the Thai dude dropped the Israeli dude in the first with an elbow, cut him open and eventually won a decision.
What was your budget like for the month you trained at Suwit? I just looked at the cost for accommodation and training for a month, and it is quite cheap. How much did you end up spending on food, entertainment, unexpected costs, etc. for the month, if you don't mind me asking? The most expensive part for me would definitely be the airfare coming all the way from Vancouver. Do you think it would be worth it to pay the extra money for 1 on 1 instruction? I'm new to Muay Thai (been doing kickboxing for a while), and it seems pretty cheap to pay the extra for private instruction.

We interrupt this typical GSP argument for a REMINDER, BELLATOR IS ON TONIGHT

Tonight's Bellator Russia Report
russian_flag.gif

-Marlon Sandro vs. Magomedrasul "Frodo" Khasbulaev in a featherweight tournament semifinal. This fight is the main event of the evening.
-Doug Marshall vs. Sultan Aliev in a middleweight tournament semifinal. This fight is the co-main.

Be there, comrades.

I'm at my parents visiting them and my kid. So I can watch this. What time is it on?

My ex got 50k two weeks ago (she gets money every few years from her dead mothers insurance) and she gave her family "some" now she is saying she is broke. TWO FUCKING WEEKS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom