• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Here in Brazil people usually refer to the United Kingdom as "England".

Unfortunately so do most places.

And in completely unrelated news, I wonder why the hell I'm getting bombed by Google Ads for H-Games. Maybe Google Taiwan is a bit more lax on the rules...

And in completely unrelated news, I wonder why the hell I'm getting bombed by Google Ads for H-Games. Maybe Google Taiwan is a bit more lax on the rules...

you probably seached for octopus, they are related after all.

also, excellent news, my new co-workers are 15 ladies between the age of 18 and 23.

yesjacknicholson.gif

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
To be more direct, most ads are just for generic flash/FB games of any age (RPGs and shit) but some are really straight-up "click here to see some anime tits" ads.

And to think I nearly got a job as a game designer over here...

ShaneB

ShaneB - since you've found a new love for reading, what would you say is the best book you've read in the past year?

The past year is pretty broad, since I really only started getting back into heavy reading since this past christmas :p And out of the stuff I've read this year, I've really liked everything a fair amount.

I knew the new GoW would be a disaster the moment it was announced with an emphasis on multi player AND the fact that its a half baked prequel. I knew it would be short too. I called this shit for months.
Ill get it when its free for PS+ users

The past year is pretty broad, since I really only started getting back into heavy reading since this past christmas :p And out of the stuff I've read this year, I've really liked everything a fair amount.

How about Masters of Doom? And did that focus more on the business / extravagance side or on the game production?

ShaneB

How about Masters of Doom? And did that focus more on the business / extravagance side or on the game production?

Masters of Doom is terrific, certainly understand why it's always recommended in a "suggest me game books!" thread. Well it balanced pretty much both really, insight on John Carmack and John Romero and their relationship and how id came about and what it ballooned into, etc

TheNatural

My Member!
Uh oh.

"I literally just found out Nick Diaz did not show up for the open workouts today in Montreal... let me tell you what, there is no shtick with this kid, I mean it's - he's just a different animal man, he's absolutely hard to deal with. If he wins, you know, we are seriously going to have to have a ‘come to Jesus meeting,' you know what I mean? The guy is very, very hard to deal with, we'll see what happens. I got to tell you this, though, I leave tonight for Montreal. The press conference is tomorrow, I'm excited for the press conference and I'm definitely excited for the weigh-ins because you never know what you're going to get. Well, let me tell you what, if he does not show up tomorrow for the press conference, it is not going to be good. I don't know what I'll say or what I'm going to do, but I'll tell you what -- it will not be good." - Dana White via Jim Rome Show

Get ready for a fight change Johnny.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My stream keeps fucking up - I don't wanna miss a throwaway comment, that's how good this is

MjFrancis

The GSP that beat Carlos Condit was a step in the right direction. Maybe this fight will give us the welterweight champion that we all deserve. Don't let this go to decision, gentlemen.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't help it but over the last month Diaz has REALLY grown on me to the point where I want to see him win. And I haaaaaated that fucker.

TheNatural

My Member!
I can't help it but over the last month Diaz has REALLY grown on me to the point where I want to see him win. And I haaaaaated that fucker.

I'm still neutral. The guy talks a lot of shit and tries to act like he's respectful, but he's the same guy who was getting into shit in the back and starting shit in Strikeforce outside the cage all the time. Then bitched and said he was retiring after the Condit fight because Carlos wouldn't stand still and let him punch him like BJ.

But seeing what Dana would do in that situation if he actually won and dealing with him in the future would be hilarious.

I'm sure I'll be rooting for GSP just as soon as does that arms out Stockton shit talking in the fight.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sure I'll be rooting for GSP just as soon as does that arms out Stockton shit talking in the fight.

That kind of shit has the potential to swing me back to GSP, my memory has dulled the zillions of Douchebag Moments Diaz is prone to.

But seeing what Dana would do in that situation if he actually won and dealing with him in the future would be hilarious.

Absolutely. Oh man, I'd love to see that.

SteveWD40

I'm still neutral. The guy talks a lot of shit and tries to act like he's respectful, but he's the same guy who was getting into shit in the back and starting shit in Strikeforce outside the cage all the time. Then bitched and said he was retiring after the Condit fight because Carlos wouldn't stand still and let him punch him like BJ.

Yep, he is essentially a little kid throwing a tantrum when things don't go his way, who whines and moans constantly and seems to think the Octagon is a cellblock in Chino.

I hope GSP utilises the "why are you hitting yourself" technique when he is sitting on him for 5 rounds.

can't stand Diaz since the Noons shenanigans. i only hope he gets violently KOed in every fight he's in.

TheNatural

My Member!
can't stand Diaz since the Noons shenanigans. i only hope he gets violently KOed in every fight he's in.

It's hilarious that the ONE thing that sets him off about GSP is saying he "should be beat down", and Diaz playing the "I don't want anyone to get hurt card."

This is the fucker that got into a brawl with KJ Noons, took a cheap shot in a brawl with Mayhem Miller, and got into a fight in the hospital with Joe Riggs. The fucker is nuts:

http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2361

MjFrancis

I look forward to the inevitable questioning of who Diaz ever really beat of note when he loses this one:

A Frank Shamrock on the precipice of retirement?
A KJ Noons who has gone 1-4 since they fought?
A long past-his-prime BJ Penn?
Shall I bother mentioning any of the scrubs he's beat in Dream and EliteXC to pad his win streak?
Or shall I give him credit and say he did submit Takanori Gomi (before it was later overturned)? Perhaps I shall also judge 2013 Shogun on the victories he earned in his PRIDE years, too.

I look forward to the inevitable questioning of who Diaz ever really beat of note when he loses this one:

A Frank Shamrock on the precipice of retirement?
A KJ Noons who has gone 1-4 since they fought?
A long past-his-prime BJ Penn?
Shall I bother mentioning any of the scrubs he's beat in Dream and EliteXC to pad his win streak?
Or shall I give him credit and say he did submit Takanori Gomi (before it was later overturned)? Perhaps I shall also judge 2013 Shogun on the victories he earned in his PRIDE years, too.

don't forget Sakurai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom