• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

Check out this Tong Po motherfucker main eventing Lion Fight muay thai tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJCrVMpu_NI#t=1m45s

jbjrCR6KS9uOoZ.jpg

Just listened to the Pre Fit Press Conference. Nick Diaz stole the show. It was pretty much all him. The wolf ticket and do they test some of these guy lines were hilarious.

And Dana sonned Ariel Helwani. Ariel is such an instigator.

Ariel isn't an "instigator", I'm sick of people saying this. Like he said, the whole thing with Nick not showing up to stuff is a major part of the running narrative of this fight and Ariel is trying to get more info on it, he knows that people want to hear that kind of stuff. You could say he has a nose for it.

Where has Erick Silva been?

Ariel isn't an "instigator", I'm sick of people saying this. Like he said, the whole thing with Nick not showing up to stuff is a major part of the running narrative of this fight and Ariel is trying to get more info on it, he knows that people want to hear that kind of stuff. You could say he has a nose for it.

That's racist .. or something.

No new Bellator tonight, they're doing one of those "Road To The Championship" shows where they recap all the tournaments and stuff. Ben Saunders and Michael Chandler co-hosting.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Badr Hari better beat all these scrubs tomorrow. Especially Cro Cop, if they both make it to the finals. It will be his last hurrah before probably going back to jail...

TheChits

Just realized Makdessi is fighting Cruickshank. That has FOTN potential.

Yeah I am surprised that more people aren't talking about it. You know, if Diaz loses tomorrow, I hope he goes to 185 to fight Bisping. I think that could be a great fight and the smack talk would be hilarious

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Yeah I am surprised that more people aren't talking about it. You know, if Diaz loses tomorrow, I hope he goes to 185 to fight Bisping. I think that could be a great fight and the smack talk would be hilarious

Considering he once fought at lightweight, middleweight would probably be a tall order for Diaz.

Then again if Shields wants to have another run at welterweight it leaves a weight class open for the skrap pack. As much as they'd hype up the potential of Silva vs. Diaz, it would be even more one-sided than GSP's upcoming 50-44 wrasslefuckin'. It'd be just like Silva vs. Bonnar - only with weed instead of roids of course.

Cro Cop fighting these days are cringe worthy. Hes the fighter that needs to retire the most out of anyone. Just painful to watch.....and people say Wand and Nog need to retire.

Boogie

What does everyone think about GSP's rumored plans? Diaz,Hendricks, Silva, then retirement.

Not a bad plan, except for the retirement part.

Of course, since this rumour came from that asswipe Stephane Patry, who I don't believe has had anything to do with GSP since the first Serra fight, I don't necessarily believe it. Man's a snake.

industrian

What's more likely to happen tomorrow? Diaz wins or GSP wins by anything other than decision?

Diaz wins, provokes a riot in Montreal (like that's hard...), pisses hot for enough weed to immobilize a rhino, and Dana jumps out a fucking window.

industrian

Lay Guida is out of his fight with Chad Mendes.

I'm guessing that the Money is on him getting some no-name, Wikipedia-page-lacking, Hammond Edgar to crush.

Either that or Hammond's cousin Frankie. Not sure if he'll be ready by then though.

I've noticed that people seem to like Cruickshank and I'm not sure why. Despite a suspect ground game I'll take Makdessi as the small underdog.
He has a good, agressive Tae Kwon Do style. He's a legit version of Stephen "Wondercan" Thompson. That being said though, I'm gonna choose Makdessi when I do my picks. I think he's better rounded and he has the home field advantage.

So Patrick Cote has been working pretty damn hard
This is his debut at WW. Hope he does good. I've always liked him. Voelker seems pretty damn tough though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom