• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed that people seem to like Cruickshank and I'm not sure why. Despite a suspect ground game I'll take Makdessi as the small underdog.

"Injured" like Bader. I think these dudes are afraid to take their next L for obvious reasons.

This is so true it hurts

ssooo close

BFbEaywCUAE5kGO.jpg

Guru-Guru

Banned
Did the K-1 youtube stream just go down for anybody else? :/

Edit: Guess it did, everybody is bitching on the Youtube comments. Too bad, I was looking to seeing Cro Cop getting murdered either this round or (hopefully) against Hari in the final.

TheChits

Did the K-1 youtube stream just go down for anybody else? :/

Edit: Guess it did, everybody is bitching on the Youtube comments. Too bad, I was looking to seeing Cro Cop getting murdered either this round or (hopefully) against Hari in the final.

Deader than dead

Guru-Guru

Banned
Deader than dead
I know its obvious, but K-1 is such a joke...

Has anybody here watched any of the Glory events? Are they not a technical mess like K-1? I'll probably watching the upcoming events in April--since they have pretty much all the good fighters except Badr Hari and a few others.

TheChits

I know its obvious, but K-1 is such a joke...

Has anybody here watched any of the Glory events? Are they not a technical mess like K-1? I'll probably watching the upcoming events in April--since they have pretty much all the good fighters except Badr Hari and a few others.

Check your pm's amigo

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
finally getting around to watching the pre-fight conference and i actually feel sorry for diaz. i mean i hate the guy, but i think he comes across as incredibly stupid but i legitimately think that, at least part of that, is his aversion towards people and nerves. its clear why he ducks out of media stuff, he is just not able to handle it. his rambling just seems like someone lost in front of a crowd.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=524364

I respect everyone's opinion in this thread and find each side of the argument sound-minded and thought-provoking. In fact I think they're both right.

its pretty crazy we are at a point where this is even remotely debatable. that said, real. the only thing swaying me at all is how "staged" (for lack of a better term) the entire interview is. that alone puts doubt in my mind.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Fuck Harry and the Henderson's is awesome.

Incredible facial animation for such an old movie.

What are the best non animated movies every kid should see?.

Guru-Guru

Banned
I couldn't even be excited. An ex-con named Sid Shady is more respectable and legit than that tournament
Yeah, what an awful tournament. The shit show started an hour late, had crappy production, the Youtube stream was taken down midway (...then put up again later), Cro Cop was gifted a quarterfinal win, and the only elite fighter, Hari, broke his leg.

I can't wait to watch some Glory events. Hopefully they don't fuck up everything like K-1.

its pretty crazy we are at a point where this is even remotely debatable. that said, real. the only thing swaying me at all is how "staged" (for lack of a better term) the entire interview is. that alone puts doubt in my mind.
I am shocked that hard-hitting journalist Geoffrey Keighley would play along with such a charade.

Geoff Keighley makes Ariel Helwani look like Bob Woodward.

K-1 was shameful.

going from Hoost laying Crocop to win his 2nd title in front of millions in prime-time japanese TV to a worked tournament in Croatia broadcasted in a shitty, choppy YouTube stream.

how the mighty have fallen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom