• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

I'm glad to see so many MMA-GAF'ers know that Will Ferrell is absolutely not funny in that Golden Globe skit thread.

iG0VDg53hU64B.gif

Added to rotation for eternity.

VoxPop

I'm glad to see so many MMA-GAF'ers know that Will Ferrell is absolutely not funny in that Golden Globe skit thread.

iG0VDg53hU64B.gif

Added to rotation for eternity.

Was he ever really funny? Only thing I really liked him in was Elf, Anchorman and Step Brothers. He was in other good movies but wasn't necessarily good because of him.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Was he ever really funny? Only thing I really liked him in was Elf, Anchorman and Step Brothers. He was in other good movies but wasn't necessarily good because of him.

I enjoyed the Talladega Nights scene where Ricky Bobby thinks he's paralyzed until he jabs a knife into his thigh, though it's really Michael Clarke Duncan who makes the scene.

I can see most LW's walking around at 165-170. I'd be surprised if most cut extreme amounts of weight like in other divisions. Most LW's are already in decent shape between fights.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Everywhere is like that. Everywhere. Whether you're in a gigantor corporation like me or working in a mom and pop shop, there's always drama. Someone's screwing someone. Someone's always late. Someone's dozing off in meetings. Someone stole from the refrigerator. Someone is pissing on the toilet seat. Someone is pressing all the buttons on the elevator. Someone parked in my parking space. Someone leaves food out all the time so you now have rat/roach problems. It's like living in Seinfeld, but you think everyone's George and Newman and you are Jerry... but the truth is, you're really just a sad version of George who is totally unaware of the fourth wall.

Negative friend. I've been working since i was 14 years old and ive had several very cool jobs where there was no fuckery afoot. I havent worked construction seriously as a kid and i just expected a job as direct as that to be without bureaucratic red tape. A lot of these dudes seriously need a live journal account because they are straight up ass at dealing with their shit. I know im going to be gone in a month or two but holy shit am i leaving with a valuable lesson.

*edit* Yam wtfo bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom