• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I don't care if DmC is the best action game ever, I still won't support Capcom on such a useless unwarranted reboot of a series that never needed one in the first place. They should look at Resident Evil if they want to reboot something.

Lets face the facts here. DMC4's only big issue was the backtracking. If Dante had exclusive levels and bosses it would have been almost perfect. I always invisioned DMC5 to have 3 playable characters. Dante, Nero and Virgel (unlock able). Have them go through the main game and also complete side jobs at Devil May Cray, which serves as a small hub world. You take the smaller side jobs to gain more exp to level up. Too bad Crapcom is incapable of making games these days.

Yeah. 4 is my second favorite behind 1. Nero is just too fun. Everyhing about 4 was great we just needed more of it. It was my first double dip too. Capcom just doesnt give a shit anymore. Its been obvious for a few years.

Gonna rewatch the Guida/Punk fight from SF1 again. If that doesn't put me to sleep, i may have died in my sleep and am a ghost damned to rewatch the worst of BadMMA for eternity.

Damn, Guida was a cunt in this fight. Kept rubbing his hands in Josh's messed up eye even after losing a point for it, and talked shit and acted like it was a good fight after.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Gonna rewatch the Guida/Punk fight from SF1 again. If that doesn't put me to sleep, i may have died in my sleep and am a ghost damned to rewatch the worst of BadMMA for eternity.

Or as we call it: The Nine Circles of Heel.

FACE

Banned
Or as we call it: The Nine Circles of Heel.

iby1e9BaFhadQs.gif

Heel's badMMA corner needs a banner change now.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Confirmed crossovers

Heavyweight

Daniel Cormier (11-0)

Light Heavyweight

Gegard Mousasi (33-3-2)
Gian Villante (10-3)

Middleweight

Luke Rockhold (10-1)
Ronaldo Souza (17-3, 1 NC)
Lorenz Larkin (13-0, 1 NC)
Tim Kennedy (15-4)
Roger Gracie (6-1)

Welterweight

Tarec Saffiedine (14-3)
Nate Marquardt (32-11-2)
Jason High (16-3)
Roger Bowling (11-3)
Bobby Voelker (24-8)

Lightweight

Gilbert Melendez (21-2)
Josh Thomson (19-5)
Pat Healy (29-16)
K.J. Noons (11-6)
Ryan Couture (6-1)
Adriano Martins (24-6)
Kurt Holobaugh (8-1)

FACE

Banned
say what you want about lame ass iced earth, but dante's inferno is epic metal

It's a shame they kicked out the vocalist from Night of the Stormrider before recording that song.

Edit: I like the song, but that matt barlow dude or whatever is lame.

Had one of those nights where I passed out at 9pm and woke up at 1230am. Failing to fall asleep till 6am, while getting up at 640 to hit the gym.

industrian

The only Iced Earth album I enjoy is The Glorious Burden. Then again I've not given their other albums much time of day.

industrian

I actually own every album up to The Glorious Burden. So I'll see about listening to that.

I'm getting memories of being at college with an infinite disposable income here. I bought 700+ CDs, including (at that time) complete discographies of a lot of bands. And ten years later I've still not listened to a lot of them...

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I don't care if DmC is the best action game ever, I still won't support Capcom on such a useless unwarranted reboot of a series that never needed one in the first place. They should look at Resident Evil if they want to reboot something.

Lets face the facts here. DMC4's only big issue was the backtracking. If Dante had exclusive levels and bosses it would have been almost perfect. I always invisioned DMC5 to have 3 playable characters. Dante, Nero and Virgel (unlock able). Have them go through the main game and also complete side jobs at Devil May Cray, which serves as a small hub world. You take the smaller side jobs to gain more exp to level up. Too bad Crapcom is incapable of making games these days.

DMC is dead. Long live Donte.

Had one of those nights where I passed out at 9pm and woke up at 1230am. Failing to fall asleep till 6am, while getting up at 640 to hit the gym.
Same except now I'm off to my crazy job with a big deadline and way too much work for one person. Plus people are out sick, so I will probably have to help cover. I'm going to make a lot of mistakes and perhaps have a breakdown today.

It's a shame they kicked out the vocalist from Night of the Stormrider before recording that song.

Edit: I like the song, but that matt barlow dude or whatever is lame.

Barlow is not bad, his voice is just too low and sounded like Jon Schaffer way too much.

edit: best singer they ever had was Ripper, as much as people like to shit on him.

ShaneB

You should listen to Night of the Stormrider.

Vocals are far too mallcore-ish for my liking.

You do like Shadows Fall though, so it shouldn't surprise me that you liked this.

When the hell did I ever say that? lol I've never liked Shadows Fall.

And yes, Ripper was awesome in Iced Earth, I still think Gettysburg can stand with the best of anything the band as done, so I was a bit pissed when he was kicked out of the band.

FACE

Banned
Barlow is not bad, his voice is just too low and sounded like Jon Schaffer way too much.

edit: best singer they ever had was Ripper, as much as people like to shit on him.

He sounds like he's crying, I don't like that.

I didn't know that kinda thing existed.

Yeah, he seems like a cool enough guy. But, he sees dollars in pushing string "theory" and the strange Science channel shows that approach Ancient Aliens in their degree of speciousness, so he goes along with that.

According to some idiots, the Newtown massacre was a government hoax/planned by the goverment so they could take away your guns.

Kaku also likes to pretend he's an expert on everything, that kinda bothers me.

When the hell did I ever say that? lol I've never liked Shadows Fall.

And yes, Ripper was awesome in Iced Earth, I still think Gettysburg can stand with the best of anything the band as done, so I was a bit pissed when he was kicked out of the band.

Oh yeah, you liked some metalcore "supergroup" that has a Shadows fall member.

Vio-Lence

Banned
as bad as barlowe is, the worst problem with Iced Earth post Night of the Stormrider was Schaeffer's shit writing and terrible ballads.

industrian

Same except now I'm off to my crazy job with a big deadline and way too much work for one person. Plus people are out sick, so I will probably have to help cover. I'm going to make a lot of mistakes and perhaps have a breakdown today.

I left work today with zero motivation left. I need to have a good day at work tomorrow or my Friday is going to be 1000 hours long.

industrian

You guys are worse than Pride fans. Prime Dante is an effeminate animu character. SMFH
Nope, Dante is a MANime character.

Now if you said DmC Dante is effeminate I'd be right there with you. And yeah this new Dante is a symbol of Capcpom trying to move the Bishonen slider to the right on the character.

Yup MANanime is the correct term for Dante. Hes much more like Kenshiro than he is Naruto.

Donte is what Hollywood would create in a bastardized DMC film adaptation. Donte and DmC reek movie game to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom