• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
DmC = 7/10, friends. Rent it.

Thank you Honda for turning my brethren against you. I was never able to accomplish it on my own.

You spent money on it.

medium_nelson-haha.gif

Best part might be community trolls FrontRowBrian and Bloodstain Lane egging her along. These dudes cannot be serious lol.
Bloodstain is a truther himself, he believes this Alex Jones bullshit too. Same with Front Row Brian. Those guys are conspiracy loons for real. Brian I've hung out with in person a few times and yep. Not egging her on, they seriously believe that bullshit.

And yeah when I can get DmC on steam for like $20 I will.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
From what ive seen its not a bad game per se. Just aint a dmc game.

That's true but I reached the stage of acceptance a long time ago. I would have rated the game a lot higher if the wannabe Prince of Persia platforming was toned down. Way down.

I found Strikeforce 1 on an old hard drive. Interesting this was the first legal mma show in California. Also forgot Matt Horwick came out to God is an Awesome God years before Bendo. His fight sucked.

What happened to the Polish Experiment?

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
I found Strikeforce 1 on an old hard drive. Interesting this was the first legal mma show in California. Also forgot Matt Horwick came out to God is an Awesome God years before Bendo. His fight sucked.

What happened to the Polish Experiment?

He was in that Kevin James movie.

Salazar

Holy shit.....Overeem is going to be doing an autograph signing at my work......where do I buy horse meat?

Breaking UK story

Beefburgers sold by Tesco and other supermarkets have been found to contain horse meat, it emerged last night.

Tests on products from four chains showed a third were contaminated.
Most revealed only small traces but in one Tesco offering 29 per cent of the 'beef' content was actually horse meat.

I don't care if DmC is the best action game ever, I still won't support Capcom on such a useless unwarranted reboot of a series that never needed one in the first place. They should look at Resident Evil if they want to reboot something.

Lets face the facts here. DMC4's only big issue was the backtracking. If Dante had exclusive levels and bosses it would have been almost perfect. I always invisioned DMC5 to have 3 playable characters. Dante, Nero and Virgel (unlock able). Have them go through the main game and also complete side jobs at Devil May Cray, which serves as a small hub world. You take the smaller side jobs to gain more exp to level up. Too bad Crapcom is incapable of making games these days.

SteveWD40

My respect level for Honda dropped when she piled on the Braulio Estima hate train when her flaky, mentally deficient "training partner" ran away from getting his ass handed to him in a grappling match.

Middleeasy, Honda and Ceaser were all complicit in spreading gossip as "facts" and defending their brave little toaster.

What's the story behind the sandy hook conspiracy anyway? I mean I agree that smoking weed with the Diaz bros all day will lead you into this bullshit but from the video they never explained why anyone would bother covering up multiple shooters...

My respect level for Honda dropped when she piled on the Braulio Estima hate train when her flaky, mentally deficient "training partner" ran away from getting his ass handed to him in a grappling match.

Middleeasy, Honda and Ceaser were all complicit in spreading gossip as "facts" and defending their brave little toaster.

What's the story behind the sandy hook conspiracy anyway? I mean I agree that smoking weed with the Diaz bros all day will lead you into this bullshit but from the video they never explained why anyone would bother covering up multiple shooters...
Well with the INFOWARS shit plastered all over the video it's pretty obvious that Alex Jones is making his followers believe that the Newtown massacre was some sort of false flag attack (a charge he also made during a recent Piers Morgan interview) so that Obama can take away all of our guns. This is also the guy behind that "Loose Change" video calling 9/11 an inside job. Just google newtown "false flag" and enjoy the buffoonery.

P.S. good on EviLore for banning the name of Alex Jones' site (it got censored when there was a .com at the end of it), it doesn't deserve the fucking traffic.

How is it that Jones' followers say you're brainwashed unless you accept his asshattery as truth? Why can't they see the irony in that?

SteveWD40

Well with the INFOWARS shit plastered all over the video it's pretty obvious that Alex Jones is making his followers believe that the Newtown massacre was some sort of false flag attack (a charge he also made during a recent Piers Morgan interview) so that Obama can take away all of our guns. This is also the guy behind that "Loose Change" video calling 9/11 an inside job. Just google newtown "false flag" and enjoy the buffoonery.

P.S. good on EviLore for banning the name of Alex Jones' site (it got censored when there was a .com at the end of it), it doesn't deserve the fucking traffic.

How is it that Jones' followers say you're brainwashed unless you accept his asshattery as truth? Why can't they see the irony in that?

Ah right, gotcha.

Alex Jones made me not despise Piers Morgan for 6 minutes, as a Brit this fills me with shame and rage but it took some doing.

SteveWD40

One of the rare cases where Piers Morgan wasn't the biggest cunt in the room.

To his credit, he knows how to stay relevant (if not safe) in the US, being the "limey asshole tryin to take our guns" is sure to get him viewers, hatemail and death threats, which to him is much better than not having his contract renewed.

muddream

Banned
What's the story behind the sandy hook conspiracy anyway?

As an internet expert on post-massacre grief, let me assure you that those parents are grieving the wrong way!

e: Cody McKenzie once used the words "very, very intelligent" when describing the Diaz bros, something about them really impresses people that went from weird teenager to UFC fighter.

FACE

Banned
http://www.reddit.com/r/skeptic/com...hook_conspiracy_video_has_been_making/c7xjgzr

Ronda needs to read this and reflect on how dumb she was to potentially squander her UFC career and WMMA as we know it before this is over.

I certainly hope they don't pull her from her fight that I already bought a ticket for.

I like how she said "asking questions and doing research is more patriotic than blindly accepting what you're told." If she had done any actual research even she would have realized that the video is a load of bunk.

To his credit, he knows how to stay relevant (if not safe) in the US, being the "limey asshole tryin to take our guns" is sure to get him viewers, hatemail and death threats, which to him is much better than not having his contract renewed.

I guess it's better than getting punched by Jeremy Clarkson.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
As an internet expert on post-massacre grief, let me assure you that those parents are grieving the wrong way!

e: Cody McKenzie once used the words "very, very intelligent" when describing the Diaz bros, something about them really impresses people that went from weird teenager to UFC fighter.

Praise from Caesar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom