• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a year or so people will look back at DmC and just like "it's okay." Also I called that it would get good reviews because the gaming "journo" were already up in arms with everyone shitting on their precious Ninja theory. The media seem to think that Ninja Theory can tell a good story. I don't trust any gaming site. I also wouldn't trust some people on Gaf like v_Arnold and that zezk799532# guy.

VoxPop

Full List of Strikeforce Fighters Joining the UFC

Heavyweight
Daniel Cormier

Light Heavyweight
Gegard Mousasi
Gian Villante

Middleweight
Luke Rockhold
Ronaldo Souza
Tim Kennedy
Lorenz Larkin
Roger Gracie

Welterweight
Tarec Saffiedine
Nate Marquardt
Roger Bowling
Jason High
Bobby Voelker

Lightweight
Gilbert Melendez
Josh Thomson
Pat Healy
Ryan Couture
K.J. Noons
Kurt Holobaugh
Adriano Martins

Why are all these scrubs coming over? Should only really bring over

Gil, Cormier, Thomson, Marquardt, Saffiedine, Cormier, Mousasi, Jacare

never was a fan of Kennedy and Rockhold either

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Somebody said MANime?
Yusuke_Urameshi.jpg
This dude's hairline has always bugged the shit outta me, sorry chits.

MjFrancis

I don't trust any gaming site.
I can't think of any websites offhand anymore, but there are a handful of posters on NeoGAF of whom still have good taste in games.

As for DmC... I'll try it out in a year or so. Yeah, I'm one of those guys who never buys an action game day one. Except for Ninja Gaiden. Of course that just got me burned with NGIII. That piece of shit.

TheChits

Why are all these scrubs coming over? Should only really bring over

Gil, Cormier, Thomson, Marquardt, Saffiedine, Cormier, Mousasi, Jacare

never was a fan of Kennedy and Rockhold either
I'm really surprised that they aren't bringing Jorge Masvidal

This dude's hairline has always bugged the shit outta me, sorry chits.
I can fully understand not being able to get past the crazy hair in anime

It was appalling how bad NGIII was. I can;t believe they made such a steaming pile of shit.
No Itagaki, no Ninja Gaiden

Heel

what's the story about this? I thought Barnett would be going over to the ultimate for sure.

Ultimately I'd say it's going to boil down to whether or not Barnett is worth the price that he asks to join the Ultimate (my guess, no). Throw in a healty mix of politrickin', egos, and bad blood dating back to UFC 36.

HEAVYWEIGHT: New champion Cain Velasquez is likely to defend the title next against Alistair Overeem, provided Overeem gets licensed and beats Antonio Silva. If Silva wins, then the most likely next title shot would be Junior Dos Santos. The one Strikeforce star the jury is out on is Josh Barnett. White wouldn’t answer the question about Barnett coming in, saying he didn’t know. Indications we were given is that, for a number of reasons having to do with business, it is less than 50%, and maybe way less, but White can always change his mind. If he thinks Barnett is needed for something they want, he’ll be in. If not, there is a mentality of letting him go to Bellator because he’ll win their title, make demands, and in the end, Bellator will be weaker because of it. Time will tell how this plays out. If Stefan Struve beats Mark Hunt in Japan, and Fabricio Werdum beats Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira in June in Brazil, one or the other could wind up next in line. While Daniel Cormier figured to come in maybe one fight from a title shot, the belief is with Velasquez as champion, he’ll drop to 205. Velasquez outright said he would never fight Cormier, who was in his corner at the fight and is his main wrestling coach. Cormier told me months ago that if Velasquez wins the title, he would likely drop to 205. White said that Cormier could move to 205 and get the shot at the Jon Jones vs. Chael Sonnen winner. Cormier over the weekend when asked the question of whether he’ll now move down, just said that some things are better left with a cliffhanger ending.

I read that as "you can have that dick" which wouldn't surprise me coming from you.

You have a lot of weird fantasies about me going on in your head. I think you may need to go see someone about it. Or you can admit that I set off your number 5 on the Kinsey scale.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Had one of those nights where I passed out at 9pm and woke up at 1230am. Failing to fall asleep till 6am, while getting up at 640 to hit the gym.
This happened to me a couple of nights ago, it's the worst. I think I'll follow parrot's advice and watch Clay Guida fights the next time it happens. I can't watch too much though or I'll get Freddy Kruger'd by the Badness.

bone_and_sinew

Btw I legit did not know Sandy Hook truthers even existed before Honda tweeted that.

May a gamma ray burst fry us all, humanity has reached the event horizon of stupid.

FACE

Banned
Btw I legit did not know Sandy Hook truthers even existed before Honda tweeted that.

May a gamma ray burst fry us all, humanity has reached the event horizon of stupid.

There are truthers for the sikh temple shooting(including fucking dave mustaine) and for the aurora shooting, this is nothing new.

Dude uneducated people are everywhere. You should see my facebook feed right now. The people that don't own AR's are going crazy thinking they have to buy one now. All my rational gun owning friends are like "yo Obama plan sounds good. We're cool with it."

bone_and_sinew

I guess Honda tweeting this is the first evidence outside of Gary Goodrige that MMA isn't "safe" and causes traumatic brain injuries that destroys basic thinking abilities, even for those young in the sport (;

Dude uneducated people are everywhere. You should see my facebook feed right now. The people that don't own AR's are going crazy thinking they have to buy one now. All my rational gun owning friends are like "yo Obama plan sounds good. We're cool with it."
This is one of the benefits of not having a Facebook account and only lurking twitter when big shit happens. I filter out some stupid from my day-to-day life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom