• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're making sense now brother.

m-night-shyamalanpgj27.jpg

Fifty

WSOF is so fucked. Signing Fitch was a big mistake. No one is going to pay to see him fight..probably not even his buddies at AKA.

Heel

WSOF is so fucked. Signing Fitch was a big mistake. No one is going to pay to see him fight..probably not even his buddies at AKA.

Half the arena would be papered, even in San Jose.

Even if Fitch beats him in spectacular fashion, Fitch vs. Burkman main eventing is just plain awful booking. There's not enough sizzle on paper to put asses in the seats or make people tune in.

Promotions like RFA understand that you can't expect to survive by building around the scraps of the UFC. When will these guys learn? We've seen it time and time again.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Hey AstroZombie, stranger, have you played Tales of Northath 2: Dwarf Cave yet?

Face and I picked that baby up on steam a few days ago. Hands down the most immersive dwarf spelunking simulation inclined rpg of our generation.

I lost the plot of Bioshock Infinite. I'm just going through the motions, the game jumped the fucking shark 2 hours ago and I haven't managed to get my grip on it.

What the fuck is even happening man. Combat is awesome though, the sky rails are the shit and the way the combat manages in circumstances to blend so many combat options in multiple levels is amazing.

I beat Bioshock Infinite and was able to follow the plot pretty well, yeah there's some mindfuckery, but it's not that bad. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

I beat Bioshock Infinite and was able to follow the plot pretty well, yeah there's some mindfuckery, but it's not that bad. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

I just can't believe they decided to take the game in that direction. It came out of nowhere, I keep feeling like I missed some explanation...because it's just unnecessary and stupid that the story took the turn it did.

TheChits

My god this 160 card
Cain Velasquez vs. Antonio Silva

Junior dos Santos vs. Mark Hunt

Glover Teixeira vs. James Te Huna

Gray Maynard vs. T.J. Grant

Mike Pyle vs. Gunnar Nelson

Donald Cerrone vs. KJ Noons

Colton Smith vs. Robert Whittaker

Amir Sadollah vs. Stephen Thompson

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Abel Trujillo

Jeremy Stephens vs. Estevan Payan

Brian Bowles vs. George Roop

Dennis Bermudez vs. Max Holloway

Loving the new av plwood .. we're three days away!

My god this 160 card
Cain Velasquez vs. Antonio Silva

Junior dos Santos vs. Mark Hunt

Glover Teixeira vs. James Te Huna

Gray Maynard vs. T.J. Grant

Mike Pyle vs. Gunnar Nelson

Donald Cerrone vs. KJ Noons

Colton Smith vs. Robert Whittaker

Amir Sadollah vs. Stephen Thompson

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Abel Trujillo

Jeremy Stephens vs. Estevan Payan

Brian Bowles vs. George Roop

Dennis Bermudez vs. Max Holloway

Stacked to hell. Minus Colton, Payan, and Whittaker its like a who's who of all the fighters I like to watch. And its got my hometown hereo Bermudez. Plus its gonna be great to see Silva's first title defense vs Hunt get finalized in the scheduling book.

muddream

Banned
Whittaker's another Kiwi scrapper with KO power, definitely a watchable guy. Colton's the wrestler who's going to take him down at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom