• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

I saw these tweets as they happened and I didn't post it here cause I couldn't make out if it was a joke or not. Seems legit but its just too crazy.

I want to believe. The banner behind him says he's fighting someone else, though.

http://www.muaythaiauthority.com/2013/03/riddick-bowe-set-to-make-muay-thai.html

Fight Card:
Riddick Bowe vs. Levgen Golovin
Simon Marcus vs. Kaoklai Kaennorsing
Chike Lindsay vs. Saiyok Pumpanmuang
Sean Kearney vs. Armin Windysport
Malic Groenberg vs. Singmanee Kaewsamrit
Marvin Eastman vs. Ricardo Van De Boss
Dewey Cooper vs. Fred Sikking

charsace

Noons could be a good bet to make in his next fight. I like Cerrone, but if he doesn't take the fight to the ground I can see him getting out struck.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Whatcha gonna do when #TeamPositive runs wild on you?
bill.jpg

there's only 1 way to settle this.

I saw GI Joe 2 tonight. Great action movie, delivered everything I expected.
GI JOE 2 was lame as fuck, I just got out from it. The first one was fun and in many ways was an embodiment of the cartoon's spirit in its complete disregard for anything resembling plausibility. It had some of the most ridiculous action scenes put to film like that underwater fight and the bus scene. That first one had a sense of whimsy about it that this one sorely lacks. This tried to be more grounded in reality and in relative terms was a boring paint-by-numbers military action flick. No imagination. I'd take Stephen Sommers' bad CG over that shit any day of the week.

Save your money and watch the first one on Netflix or something if its available.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
GI JOE 2 was lame as fuck, I just got out from it. The first one was fun and in many ways was an embodiment of the cartoon's spirit in its complete disregard for anything resembling plausibility. It had some of the most ridiculous action scenes put to film like that underwater fight and the bus scene. That first one had a sense of whimsy about it that this one sorely lacks. This tried to be more grounded in reality and in relative terms was a boring paint-by-numbers military action flick. No imagination. I'd take Stephen Sommers' bad CG over that shit any day of the week.

Save your money and watch the first one on Netflix or something if its available.

second one is better, especially with representing the cartoon and comics.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
After all my training this week I'm back to playing another great edition of the "Guess The Pain" game.

Is it a another game-ending blood clot working its way through my ankle/knee, or just some generic pain associated with kicking/kneeing shit when you're slightly overweight? Find out within the next 4 weeks!

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I really don't get what he's trying to do here.

"I don't like being reminded of the shitty games I bought so I'm going to make a new account."

?

Deadbeat

Banned
I always found an avatar to be the accurate representation of the person themselves. Unless we are getting into the "ironic" phase which then messes everything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom