• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that video is here too. FUCKING DISGUSTING. Might be the first person to blow an ACL, break their leg, and roll their ankle all at the same time.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
breakksw9jc6.gif

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Anarchists and Shills

Or

Disillusionists and Illusionists

So Destructiod is Fox News? Also someone should have bought that man some calcium supplements. The kind of surgeries he's looking at to just be able to walk do not make me envious.

finally out of the Final Round vortex.

war Mousasi.

that Notch thread makes no sense, you would imagine nerds would be happy someone paid attractive women to go and talk to them, instead of the money coming out from their own pockets.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

Its just a matter of time before georges gets thrown to the wolves. Just look at how the UFC treats any champion that doesnt draw well or is considered boring. Josie and Candy both had a clown car of cans, contenders and dudes from other divisions lined up by Joe Silver around the block waiting to try and kick their heads into the rafters. If Georges beats Big Rig its just a matter of time before he has to fight Elenberger, both which could spawn rematches with two other potential rematches already in the wings in NBK and young Nicholas Diaz.

The message is clear. Either bite down on that mouthpiece and wing some bungalows like you dont know how to fill out an application for Red Lobster or be thrown to the wolves until you get fdaud and wind up waking up at Oscar's costume party wondering why you're experiencing mysterious lower back pain. Now that we got some kind of a ranking system its just a matter of time before the rule changes start coming in.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Its just a matter of time before georges gets thrown to the wolves. Just look at how the UFC treats any champion that doesnt draw well or is considered boring. Josie and Candy both had a clown car of cans, contenders and dudes from other divisions lined up by Joe Silver around the block waiting to try and kick their heads into the rafters. If Georges beats Big Rig its just a matter of time before he has to fight Elenberger, both which could spawn rematches with two other potential rematches already in the wings in NBK and young Nicholas Diaz.

The message is clear. Either bite down on that mouthpiece and wing some bungalows like you dont know how to fill out an application for Red Lobster or be thrown to the wolves until you get fdaud and wind up waking up at Oscar's costume party wondering why you're experiencing mysterious lower back pain. Now that we got some kind of a ranking system its just a matter of time before the rule changes start coming in.
iUmoZy2kyFTEW.gif

Heel

@ArielHelwani - Hold up! Dana White just told me Gustafsson vs. Mousasi is STILL ON. "The SAC has not said he can't fight + he wants to fight."

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
@ArielHelwani - Hold up! Dana White just told me Gustafsson vs. Mousasi is STILL ON. "The SAC has not said he can't fight + he wants to fight."

Means nothing. Of course he wants to fight + they can't be sure the cut will be healed in a week.

Heel

I understood Grim's insularenese perfectly and couldn't agree more.

Means nothing. Of course he wants to fight + they can't be sure the cut will be healed in a week.

They're shipping him some test to sprinkle on the wound. Worked for Victor Gracie, didn't it?

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member

Why can't they let Gus fight with a big ass bandaid on his face? They allow knee wraps. PRIDE let Alistair fight Little Nog wearing some kind of magic Japanese neck brace. It's a cut, not a knee injury or a broken hand. As long as it's not bleeding everywhere he should be fine.

I really want to see this fight.

Remember when Uncle Dana swore up and down that that Jeremy Stephens fight was still on, and he said that the media people were morons and didn't know shit?

Yeah.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Remember when Uncle Dana swore up and down that that Jeremy Stephens fight was still on, and he said that the media people were morons and didn't know shit?

Yeah.

Indeed. Dana's just trying to avoid having to sell you on UFC on Fuel TV: Pearson vs. Couture.

Vio-Lence

Banned
call me crazy but the first 15-20 minutes of the new Vikings episode Raid was more compelling than the Game of Thrones premiere and the finale of the Walking Dead.

War Ragnar + Rollo.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
call me crazy but the first 15-20 minutes of the new Vikings episode Raid was more compelling than the Game of Thrones premiere and the finale of the Walking Dead.

War Ragnar + Rollo.

Yeah didnt see that coming. Haraldson needs a sword in his back asap like the dishonorable old dog he is. I liked the GoT premier though. I hope every episode has this kinda pace, I especially liked the scene between Tyrion and Tywin.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Yeah didnt see that coming. Haraldson needs a sword in his back asap like the dishonorable old dog he is. I liked the GoT premier though. I hope every episode has this kinda pace, I especially liked the scene between Tyrion and Tywin.

ya Tyrion and Tywin scene was the only thing to stand out on the premiere for me, besides the god like production values. show is pretty.

no helmet horns young AstroZombie.

Didn't watch Thrones yet. Been busy with Walking Dead and watched Shameless during my AM cardio sesh.

Reserving Thrones from tomorrow mornings cardio

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I've never watched an episode of GoT.

And I have to wait until Thursday to see the season finale of Walking Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom