• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
late to the z-league party, but this is still my favorite no employable skills showcase

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH_HG6YIg7U

"I'm a fuckin dick raawww.." *knees barely conscious guy in the face*
That was a confusing fight. Where did the second black guy go when the remaining white guy went crazy?

That vid led me to this classic, which answered what I'm sure has been subject for a gaf thread, can a girl whit stick beat a skinny men?

So no one else has to watch this atrocity,
she probably would have beat him easier without the stick.

Heel

Report: Alexander Gustafsson cut in training, fight with Gegard Mousasi at UFC on FUEL TV 9 in serious doubt

ib0FDZjdt4nmBm.gif

I'd rather see Mousasi/Machida anyway, which is pretty much the only fight I'm interested for either fighter. Gus shut Rua down and I think he'll do the same to Mousasi.

Mousasi is a lot different of a fighter than Rua though. I think Mou needs to fight Machida. Because I am sure he won't let Machida get on his bike.

And I didn't buy tickets so don't blame me either. Just blame me if the Fox card on 4/20 falls apart.

Mousasi is lucky as fuck, he would've been mauled.

Since they're in Yurop, I hope they do Mousasi vs James Thompson at heavy.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Just spent the last hour watching those vids posted. That knee to the head on the 2 on 2 scrap was fucking brutal.

And lol at Mousasi beating Machida.

I'm writing out my portfolio today so I can turn it in and hopefully get into the editing program. If I don't get in I can still do editing but through the TV production major not the Film major.

Edit: What's wrong with Mariel?

I'm writing out my portfolio today so I can turn it in and hopefully get into the editing program. If I don't get in I can still do editing but through the TV production major not the Film major.

Edit: What's wrong with Mariel?
Ok sorry not just Mariel, but the Hemingway family as a whole, they're all nuts.

Since when did NeoGAF become more about the game industry than the actual games? Every day its a developer, publisher or the media doing something stupid that gets blown up on here

Since when did NeoGAF become more about the game industry than the actual games? Every day its a developer, publisher or the media doing something stupid that gets blown up on here

We've come to the point where developers think they are more important than the game. So it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom