• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bummed because the reports said heavy rain this weekend so I didn't plan any hikes.

5G51y3K.png

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Regarding the weather, Taipei is starting to get warmer day by day as it's around 20-25c now (winter was like 10-12c.)

There's good news and bad news there though. Good news is that women start wearing less and less clothes, the bad news is that I'm in a committed relationship. I'm a human tricycle whenever I take the metro here in the summer months.

Wow, Josh Neer was cut. Did not expect that. He lost the last three in a row but he always put on a hell of a fight.

Also cut, Brock Jardine, Jon Manley, and Caros "The Last Emporor" Fodor.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Really? It's not pure garbage?

I had no complaints.

Wait...did you like the 1st one?

If you watch it and keep in mind that it's a Stephen Sommers movie aimed at kids then it's a workmanlike film that hits all the right buttons in the right order. But then again everyone was all "ZOMG this should be like Citizen Kane otherwise my childhood is raped!!111!" so whatever.

I think the first one suffered because Resolute was really good. I would have rather had a 2 hour cartoon like that.

I'll see this one with lower expectations and enjoy it for what it is.

If you watch it and keep in mind that it's a Stephen Sommers movie aimed at kids then it's a workmanlike film that hits all the right buttons in the right order. But then again everyone was all "ZOMG this should be like Citizen Kane otherwise my childhood is raped!!111!" so whatever.

Lol

1st movie is terrible in every way. It's even worse than Van Helsing.

Heel

I think we've just reached a new level of Bad.

Riddick Bowe is fighting Evander Holyfield...in muay thai.

https://twitter.com/kimicouture

@KimiCouture - Riddick Bowe will be training MuayThai here in Vegas with my coach Master Chan for his upcoming MuayThai fight against Evander Holyfield

@KimiCouture - Riddick says prepare to see a wicked elbow followed by his hook! He knows MuayThai is a different sport but he's a Fighter & ready for this!

@KimiCouture - Fighting also on the card Dewey Cooper and Marvin Eastman

BGoN1EFCAAApjr-.jpg:large

BGoW8qKCMAAsYAy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom