• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like this guy got cadaver hands grafted on to his arms ..

ib2IK0n0tla7UY.jpg

lol was just gonna say, that's young foda isn't it..

Guess he has to do something to fill up the time now that he's banned. I wonder if he spoiled Bioshock Infinite for Arianny after taking that picture.

Love your t-shirt.

So is it tomorrow the day for the Ginger Mexican to go fishing?

EDIT: Oh damn that fight (Alvarez/Trout) doesn't happen until 4/20 and I'll be in San Jose for the UFC Fox show that night, dammit. Showtime started promoting that fight early as fuck. Rios/Alvarado 2 is tomorrow on HBO though, that is a guaranteed scrap, friends.

EDIT: Oh damn that fight (Alvarez/Trout) doesn't happen until 4/20 and I'll be in San Jose for the UFC Fox show that night, dammit. Showtime started promoting that fight early as fuck. Rios/Alvarado 2 is tomorrow on HBO though, that is a guaranteed scrap, friends.

anytime you can get two mexicans in a ring together you know you are a going to get a no employable skills level scrap. That's my peoples!

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
It was snowing here on Wednesday, was having a BBQ this time last year.

I remember noting in 2005 that winter was starting later and later - with snow falling in early February instead of Dec/Jan.

I guess that by 2017 the seasons will have went full circle.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I remember noting in 2005 that winter was starting later and later - with snow falling in early February instead of Dec/Jan.

I guess that by 2017 the seasons will have went full circle.

East Coast has been canopied with gray vomit since October. Legit six months plus. As if i needed more reasons to pack up shop.

Vio-Lence

Banned
same thing in Chicago, we didn't get snow until February first this year and seemed to last until the middle of march. this was the first legit week of spring weather. like high 40s mid 50s.

And I have one of the few cable providers that isn't doing a damn free HBO preview. s'ok though. I have showtime for the Garcia/Judah fight. If I'm lucky we'll see an early fight with Poppa Garcia v. The Judah camp at the weigh-ins.

I apologize for the never-ending winter. I bought a new Harley, made payments on it and have yet to ride it. Everyone one I work with is blaming me. My advice is to not buy a motorcycle during winter if you want a early spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom